Amelia Liana #4 Fake tan so dirty, is she thirty or forty?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The new rings are the ugliest she‘s released so far - they look tacky as hell 😂
I have an exact similar white gold ring that mum gifted me 15 years ago for my 20th BD and I love it :( now everytime I see it I remember Admilia, hate this :(

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I have an exact similar white gold ring that mum gifted me 15 years ago for my 20th BD and I love it :( now everytime I see it I remember Admilia, hate this :(
I‘m sorry 😕 I‘m sure the one your mum gave to you is not the tacky quality of Amelias line, please don‘t let it be ruined for you because of her!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Don't worry. I am sure you'll forget about it, just like anyone else.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
I'm sure yours doesn't turn your finger green in a day. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I have a jewellery blog and have bought (from eBay) both the frow and Amelia’s jewellery line. In real life Amelia’s looks and feels a lot cheaper than frows. I asked a jeweller about the base plates used to make the jewellery and both are cheap but frows is more expensive and will last longer. Frow uses real (tiny) pearls/ semi precious stones, Amelia uses crystals that cost pence. Neither keep the value.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
You guys are the sweetest ❤ here it is, I love it so much!
9ADEB53D-CE58-457A-BDC3-02C57EC38386.jpeg

I find it weird that there is nothing original about their designs, it has all been seen before and made a million times..

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Watched her last vlog, and the only thing of note was her discussion of the lounge area in her Paris hotel room -- she patted an armchair and pronounced their fabric "BOO-kel" instead of bouclé. I've never heard it pronounced that way...ever. For someone who is a "fashion" influencer, shouldn't she know how to pronounce a fabric that her beloved Chanel uses pretty frequently?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Jesus take the wheel.. she's STILL banging on about the non wedding. Ffs.. get over it!

Reactions: 13
There’s a tik tok reel of her trying on three dresses for a wedding reception. She looks the best in an old top shop dress. Shame she can’t realise expensive doesn’t always mean classy.

Reactions: 8
These stories would be cute if we could not see the hired help who actually made the food in the pic
6A957304-3FD3-4D8D-AB2E-9B49E406421C.png
379495FB-7C7B-45FA-BF1A-B17BB1CB1C65.png

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.