Amelia Liana #4 Fake tan so dirty, is she thirty or forty?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm a sucker for childhood friends turn lovers, and I feel like he might be the only right fit for her out there. (The bar is low, yes)

• Haha
Reactions: 38
The guy in the first photo doesn’t look like Jak to me. That guy actually has facial bone structure where the second picture is def Jak and the face is more round. This can’t be an issue of simple camera angles, can it? 🤔
They're different men. The 1st screenshot is Amelia sitting on another guy, who then jokingly says, 'Sorry, mate,' to Jak (hence his expression in the 2nd screenshot, he's acting fake unhappy).

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Funny how she posts her life all over the internet and no-one was suspicious of Mini Man until they were outed on live TV 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
The part about it dawning on her during a recent UC flare about mums with chronic conditions and terminal illnesses… she said she was only able to lift leo once a day… was she not saying she wasn’t fit to lift leo at all? She actually can’t keep up with what she posts online 🤦🏻‍♀️ Also feel like she’s only acknowledging mums with terminal/chronic illnesses due to some backlash online, possibly from here and the daily Mail!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Funny how she posts her life all over the internet and no-one was suspicious of Mini Man until they were outed on live TV 😅
Actually I think people have been speculating about Jak and Amelia on here for a while!

Reactions: 15
Jak's a bit sleazy (the awful 70s glasses don't help) but I do think they're well matched together.

I'm just fantasizing about Amelia having a sit-down interview with Linda Plant so she can approve her for her son :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 22
They're different men. The 1st screenshot is Amelia sitting on another guy, who then jokingly says, 'Sorry, mate,' to Jak (hence his expression in the 2nd screenshot, he's acting fake unhappy).
Thx for explaining. I didn’t watch the story. I can’t stomach the immaturity.

Reactions: 4
It boggles my mind when she attends these million-dollar weddings of people who have private Instagram accounts and sub-500 followers 🤣 like WHO ARE THEY

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It boggles my mind when she attends these million-dollar weddings of people who have private Instagram accounts and sub-500 followers 🤣 like WHO ARE THEY
I swear there are two different worlds, one the majority of us live in and one people like that live in. Wtf is this multiple day multi million pound wedding all about, she speaks so casually about them like it’s normal to attend a wedding that could fund someone’s entire life, even royals aren’t this extravagant

Reactions: 27
This joke of hee working on her ass for her two loser friends to fawn over here is getting so old
61ACEAF6-43FE-4CE8-91E0-549AFF730582.png

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.