Amelia Liana #4 Fake tan so dirty, is she thirty or forty?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s always so ostentatious but I do enjoy the content from her summers in France.

Probs because it’s so wildly different to my own life!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She’s sooooo obsessed with this cool girl image of being “one of the guys”. We all have guy-friends Amelia stop being so cringe about it
A304FECC-B096-4D3C-B985-241E2119576C.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Imagine sitting in the British Airways lounge at Heathrow and seeing that motley crew turn up with their Louis Vuitton trunks and Tom Ford suit carriers. I think I would actually heave.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Can you imagine showing up to a wedding in this blue dress? I would be horrifiedView attachment 1389802
The creature in the black dress looks like she hasn't eaten. Ever.

It’s always so ostentatious but I do enjoy the content from her summers in France.

Probs because it’s so wildly different to my own life!
I did a summer like that once, about 15 years ago when my life was very different. Before I became a fully formed human person tbh. I ended up having so much fun but equally hating myself because I found the scene so overwhelming and excessive. My idea of excess now is ordering a venti Starbucks...

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Not even her rowdy yet ostentatious (🤢) friends hols can get her thread moving…her life is as stale as her botox.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How boring must those dinners be if every single one just ends the same way with raucous shouting and dancing? The people around them sitting down must be so uncomfortable!

Reactions: 26
They’re totally dating.
Agreed or want us to think that. But when no one is looking they are together at the weekend.

And, who is the person that has suddenly appeared in her life?

Or, does it feel like all of these people showed up one day? Or, are these people that she actually is/has been friends with her entire life?

Attachments

• Wow
They surely must be dating?! The guy says “sorry mate” and Amelia laughs

E119061B-BCE2-4672-AD68-9B6590911916.png

CBB191A9-4AC0-40AF-A9B0-610AD2E421CB.png

Woops sorry this was posted already 🫠 I’m too invested lol

Reactions: 15
Each to their own. But I’ll stick to my own, yours look like a 45 year old creep.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.