Amelia Liana #4 Fake tan so dirty, is she thirty or forty?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As a long time lorry hill viewer, I feel I have the expertise to recognise a boob job when I see it. If u look at her breast when she's lying down for the facial, her boobs are way to full at the top to be natural. Natural breast, or good boob jobs have a year drop quality to them, the surgeon gave her implants which don't suit her small frame

Reactions: 6
You guys seen her latest TikTok ? She s grinding into Jak… any thoughts? Are they dating but keeping it low ?

I just cannot deal with her terrible TERRIBLE taste in shoes. Great comedy value though.
😂 😂 😂 😂
She is such a clown.

Screenshot_20221206-144330_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20221206-144408_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
As a Jew it bleeping PAINS me to see all her Christmas schlock 😆

Reactions: 9
I’m so sure she didn’t actually finish her degree but not sure why I think that!?

Edit - found the vlog I’m thinking of, she did graduate but didn’t really “get into uni life”, sooo I guess she stayed in London the whole 3 years.

It’s interesting that Hannah actually lived in a small student house with 5 other housemates when her dad is a billionaire. She’s a better person than I am because I can’t even pretend I wouldn’t want to just get my own nice flat curtesy of my dad.

Reactions: 10
Does London not have laws about this? Dogs off leash except in an actual run is a no no in most if not all US city parks.
There’s no blanket law as such, but rules of where you need to have your dog on a lead, mostly in public places and roads, I believe councils have the power to enforce it and can fine you if your dog is off the lead. It’s so frustrating as someone scared of dogs when people think it’s okay for them to walk their dog off a lead, I’ve pretty much had panic attacks from dogs running towards me off the lead. I don’t care if you think he’s a lovely dog, there are rules against it and it’s still an animal that can lose all the domesticated tricks it’s been taught in the blink of an eye, it’s just so selfish to think you and your animal are more important than everyone else.

Reactions: 9
It’s interesting that Hannah actually lived in a small student house with 5 other housemates when her dad is a billionaire. She’s a better person than I am because I can’t even pretend I wouldn’t want to just get my own nice flat curtesy of my dad.
Lol, a 5 bed student house in Bristol isn't small

Reactions: 2
She always chooses the wrong shoe size, she's been doing it for years and I saw people commenting about it on yt for years, but alas she doesn't want to see that. And she frustrated about her height that's for sure that's she always wears platforms and 12cm heels.

Reactions: 4
She always chooses the wrong shoe size, she's been doing it for years and I saw people commenting about it on yt for years, but alas she doesn't want to see that. And she frustrated about her height that's for sure that's she always wears platforms and 12cm heels.
My guess is that she's a size or so smaller than her mum and maybe Hannah, so she buys big so she can share shoes with them. Otherwise if she didn't put in her contribution she wouldn't be able to also wear the others.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.