Amelia Liana #3 Drunk on her insta, because she's a spinsta.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hannah’s Instagram is private, could someone post a photo of her and her bf please?

I always thought Hannah was so much cooler and more normal than Amelia, think that’s why I used to like her videos more when Hannah was in them!

Reactions: 9
Hannah’s Instagram is private, could someone post a photo of her and her bf please?

I always thought Hannah was so much cooler and more normal than Amelia, think that’s why I used to like her videos more when Hannah was in them!
Yeah, probably because she doesn't have the influencer personality. I do think they are both kind of boring and basic though.

I also just rewatched her engagement party video, and I don't know that much about Jewish wedding traditions, but I thought the hora was just done at the wedding. Like with how grand the engagement party was, they basically already had a wedding? I know it's been discussed to death in these threads already, but my god the strain it must put on a relationship to go that wild and big with wedding planning and parties. Seems counterproductive lol.

Also Rob looks sooo awkward and uncomfortable... I know it's just a video and doesn't show the whole thing but it's mostly just Amelia and her friends partying

Last edited:
Reactions: 13

There is not photo, I used to follow hannah and looked david up on her followers and that's when i saw what he looked like. my insta got hacked after that :( don't remember his last name.

Reactions: 4
Also Rob looks sooo awkward and uncomfortable... I know it's just a video and doesn't show the whole thing but it's mostly just Amelia and her friends partying
Tbf it wasn't that long after he broke his arm and leg ice skating or skiing or whatever and was probably still in a bit of pain. If we remember the dramatic Vlogs that followed the accident of Amelia being "housebound" to "care for" her sick boyfriend who was basically just laying in bed and sleeping all day long, you know, stuff sick people do. But it was so important for her to be around at_all_times as if she was the one who had trouble walking.

I'm certain there are many things you could call Carol but "charismatic" is a very long stretch imho. :'D Sure, she might be nice and whatever but she is just a rich unemployed ... I wanted to say housewive but she probs doesn't lift a finger in the house so she is kinda just there waiting for grand kids and wasting her life going shopping mindlessly. Stuff that my 80 year old gran would wear.

Reactions: 14
Tbf it wasn't that long after he broke his arm and leg ice skating or skiing or whatever and was probably still in a bit of pain. If we remember the dramatic Vlogs that followed the accident of Amelia being "housebound" to "care for" her sick boyfriend who was basically just laying in bed and sleeping all day long, you know, stuff sick people do. But it was so important for her to be around at_all_times as if she was the one who had trouble walking.

I'm certain there are many things you could call Carol but "charismatic" is a very long stretch imho. :'D Sure, she might be nice and whatever but she is just a rich unemployed ... I wanted to say housewive but she probs doesn't lift a finger in the house so she is kinda just there waiting for grand kids and wasting her life going shopping mindlessly. Stuff that my 80 year old gran would wear.
I think she is gracious and charismatic. She has to be, with the socialite fundraising lifestyle she lives. I like her. She did raise Amelia though lol. Rich and unemployed housewives can be charismatic too!

Reactions: 14
I think she is gracious and charismatic. She has to be, with the socialite fundraising lifestyle she lives. I like her. She did raise Amelia though lol. Rich and unemployed housewives can be charismatic too!
Of course they can, I never said they couldn't? Carol is just not one of them imho. I don't doubt she knows how to behave and carry herself at functions and stuff but to me she comes off as just lacking a spark and pretty boring. I mean it's totally fine if you like her, we can agree to disagree. :)

Reactions: 4
Here is Hannah’s boyfriend. She doesn’t have a photo of him on her IG but there used to be a photo of them in the tagged section with friends but it is gone now. The profile must be on private.

Anyone find it strange that Amelia was saying that she never lets her hair or dry a few months back because it is bad for her hair. And, now she is a lion 🦁🙄.

Also, I find it interesting/surprising that she has her sideburns on her face still. With everything else she has done to her face I thought that these would have been lasered off. I had mine done years ago because I was self conscious of them. Let’s be honest no amount of filler and Botox is going to hide them.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
she had that keratin treatment done so her hair dries straight and w not so much frizz she just posts tit like that to seem relatable

Reactions: 11
Here is Hannah’s boyfriend. She doesn’t have a photo of him on her IG but there used to be a photo of them in the tagged section with friends but it is gone now. The profile must be on private.

Anyone find it strange that Amelia was saying that she never lets her hair or dry a few months back because it is bad for her hair. And, now she is a lion 🦁🙄.

Also, I find it interesting/surprising that she has her sideburns on her face still. With everything else she has done to her face I thought that these would have been lasered off. I had mine done years ago because I was self conscious of them. Let’s be honest no amount of filler and Botox is going to hide them.
Hannah's BF is a venture capitalist (as per Google lol) so he is earning big bucks. Guess he checks off at least 2 boxes for mummy and daddy.

Reactions: 10
Do arranged marriages happen in Amelia’s culture / religion. If so she should highly consider one. No shame - they aren’t so traditional in India as they used to be like u date the guy does short period and then decide, ur parents and his parents just meet up before hand. I’m sure Carol and Rick have some rich friend w a son.

Reactions: 2
Why does she always hike her shorts and skirts up to her armpits? She has no idea how to dress to her proportions.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Her mamma is always so elegant and polished. Such a pity Amelia didn't learn anything from her. Her style is atrocious and kind of cheap looking.

Reactions: 23
Someone at Dior who doesn’t like Amelia saw picking out a look for her as an opportunity. She looks dreadful. Outfit is vile.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.