Amelia Liana #3 Drunk on her insta, because she's a spinsta.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't come on this thread much but my god I just saw that title and nearly spat out my water hahahahahahah gold

• Haha
Reactions: 11
These stupid influencers will wear anything as long as it has Dior written all over it..

• Heart
Reactions: 20
These stupid influencers will wear anything as long as it has Dior written all over it..
I find that so tacky! It just seems so nouveau riche to me. If I ever bought something from Dior it would never ever be something that says “DIOR DIOR DIOR DIOR” like Admelia’s Dior shoes that just look like a kid has cut up the Dior ribbon that mummy got on her perfume packaging and attached them to some mules.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I feel like she is trying to look like Montana... She is one of the girls that was in Greece when Liv took her.

This reel is so much better than what Amelia puts together.
Who's this? does it hurt when she smiles?

Re the reel of Amilia: Sometimes I think of Rob seeing her feed and thinking.. wow I'm one lucky bastard, I really dodged a bullet.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Wait... did you guys see the story with Mama Rachel for her bday? Jakiboo is there! You can see him in the mirror reflection.

Someone else called it, but I do think they're dating!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Oh my god I would have never noticed that but you're right! Hummm, maybe they actually are, they are both kinda clownish so maybe. :'D

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wait... did you guys see the story with Mama Rachel for her bday? Jakiboo is there! You can see him in the mirror reflection.

Someone else called it, but I do think they're dating!
Wow!! how did you catch that!
Kind of happy for her?? even if he's a clown and a jerk but he knows her for who she really is for yeaaaars and I don't think that he will break her heart like Rob did.

So much for your online dating Amelia 😒 and it was an Ad for an app...

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I feel like she is trying to look like Montana... She is one of the girls that was in Greece when Liv took her.

[/QUOTE|

I know Montana from that greece trip. i followed a lot of them on Instagram, gemma too. they are liv's friends if anyone doesn't know. amelia is closer w gemma, gemma even came in a vlog, but honestly all those girls are living the life amelia wished she led, they are married w a kid, even liv. it seems like they've all been w their husbands for years too. amelia does not fit into that group one bit

Reactions: 14
I don’t think JackASS and ADmelia are dating. I think he treats her like an easy lay. She’s so desperate for attention that she lets him duck and go!🤦‍♀️ Otherwise, if they are dating, then she’s a fool for having to keep quiet about it. There’s no way I’d have a boyfriend and let him treat me like a side witch with the shush shush🤷🏼‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.