Amelia Liana #3 Drunk on her insta, because she's a spinsta.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Amelia truly doesn’t realise this is not how most adults behave. She lives in such a bubble and has a very small circle of friends who can all afford to be arseholes as no one will ever dare to call them out. They are the definition of upper middle/upper class entitlement.

• Sick
Reactions: 30
That low down squat dance she does isn’t the one. She looks ridiculous. Guy is her enabler.

Reactions: 13
Can't believe the daft bint pretended to be """arab""" and that's how bad she dances. The embarrassment.

Lmao Guy
Screenshot_20220611-144810_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220611-144909_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Lol. Thank god she is born rich otherwise she wouldn’t have made it.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
And, hardly a unique party experience for her 30th. She gets drunk and dances on the tables and sings (well screams) at the top of her lungs at this restaurant all the time. Management must have to pay the staff extra - “hazard duty pay” for putting up with this kind of offensive and puerile behavior.

The worst part? They all think that they’re super cool and hip. And, before the boys’ shirts come off again, I’d suggest a personal trainer - flabby little chests and not an ab in sight!

Reactions: 21
And, hardly a unique party experience for her 30th. She gets drunk and dances on the tables and sings (well screams) at the top of her lungs at this restaurant all the time. Management must have to pay the staff extra - “hazard duty pay” for putting up with this kind of offensive and puerile behavior.

The worst part? They all think that they’re super cool and hip. And, before the boys’ shirts come off again, I’d suggest a personal trainer - flabby little chests and not an ab in sight!
Their money speaks so their lack of abs don’t have to.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wait are those stories from Guy making fun of her appearance (even her as a child) real??
Yes, yes they are 🙄

Along with the shots from Jak’s belly button which came across as way to natural for me.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I know there was talk of Jak banging Amelia on the DL. But I though Jak and Guy were both gay and together?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Guy's story is so harsh. I wouldn't be doing that to a close friend, maybe a frenemy but not my friends even as a joke

Reactions: 17
I have to specify that the bit in White italic letters was added by Amelia herself. He posted 3 pictures, one where he wrote that she grew to be a beautiful Persian (they can't stick to one ethnicity, they like switching it up); and one where he added THANKS FOR THAT.
But the bit about nosejobs was all Amelia. Sorry for the confusion.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.