Amelia Liana #3 Drunk on her insta, because she's a spinsta.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is like the fourth time someone has posted this pic in reference to her face - she must really look like that 😂😂😂
^^^^^^^^^^It was probably me…it’s all I see🙈😂

71153A56-7ABA-4160-A4B9-46F42150F568.jpeg

JakASS has bigger boobs than ADmelia🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Amelia saying she drinks lots of water throughout the day but we all know when she’s out and about she carries that stupid small Hermes Kelly which can’t even fit a water bottle.

Reactions: 19
That might have been the worst blog she’s posted. It was so f Boring raemi raemi raemi raemi.
And "big news coming" was exactly what she said. "Big news coming" and that was all she said. Ahhh, the smell of desperation.

The dogs weren't even in the vlog to save it just a lil bit.

Reactions: 9
No doubt she makes a ton of money doing her social media stuff but this is obviously a multi million pound town house, so I can kinda guess who bought that house.

Reactions: 31
No doubt she makes a ton of money doing her social media stuff but this is obviously a multi million pound town house, so I can kinda guess who bought that house.
You would definitely not get that as a self employed person in London. They make it so hard. Other influencers had problems being accepted to rent flats let alone a multi million house purchase.

Reactions: 12
Omg spill the tea gurl!!!!!
Ok, from the website, it is still for sale. I took a screenshot - the light fittings are the same.
But I think I'm wrong. I don't know now. I'm confused. Could she have done some renovations already? An arch has been removed and book shelves added. Unless her photo is from a diff angle.
Screenshot_20210901-201540_Chrome.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.