Amelia Liana #3 Drunk on her insta, because she's a spinsta.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes it's really sad honestly. She must have some serious internalized antisemitism and I actually feel bad for her. It always seems like she is ashamed of her Jewish culture. Same with Lily Pebbles.

On a different note, if I was her parents I would be so ashamed of how she shows off her wealth and designer items all the time. So not classy and very nouveau riche. There is nothing elegant about her, you would not think she grew up in an affluent family. Not saying she has to go to Oxford or Harvard, but at the same time I am kind of saying it lol. When you have literally the whole world at your feet and NO financial concerns THIS is what you choose?? What a disgrace. How about pursuing something you really care about or something that really matters.
I am actually starting to think that it's a move from Amelia's side to gider it, because there are so many ultra rich arab (muslims) that would stop supporting brand ambassadors with ties to the Jewish community and Israel. Hence she also goes wild about the "Persian", "Arab", "Middle Eastern" thing.. maybe to appeal to that segment?

I started following Liv, Gemma and also some other Jewish girls, and I see how traditional and extremely "Mrs. Blah blah to be" they actually all are. A lot of traditions and weddings.. putting the wife role on a pedestal.

Must be hard for Amelia navigate through the Web of lies she put up to be as religiously neutral as possible.

Anyway... someone update us on the house purchase 😆

Reactions: 18
If the boys are like her dragons then she is Medusa
“if so one hurts me they hurt them too?”

Lol wtf, are your friends in their teens? Is it embarrassingly childish and vindicative for a nearly 30 year old woman to say that? :sick: Ughhh girl get a grip! Everything she wrote was so cringeee

Reactions: 28
did anyone ever find out what part of London the new house is in? I looked but could not find

Reactions: 9
Yes, we need house details. What budget and what area? I assumed 4 bed 4 bath, but it's all based on what she said, which can't be trusted. I looked, but couldn't find. I'm sure she told the estate agent to delete it off rightmove and zoopla before she made the video live.

Reactions: 14
It seems small so I would say maybe 1.3 million - just my guess from looking at homes in central london.

Reactions: 5
“if so one hurts me they hurt them too?”

Lol wtf, are your friends in their teens? Is it embarrassingly childish and vindicative for a nearly 30 year old woman to say that? :sick: Ughhh girl get a grip! Everything she wrote was so cringeee
Can you imagine Gut and Jakass in a street brawl ???? 🤭 😂 😂 😂
Flailing arms and kicking legs with lots of squealing 😛

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Whenever she gets photographed by other people the resemblance to her sis and father really pops out way more than when she does it herself.

Reactions: 10
So many patterns on that outfit.. so many colors.. everything is clashing together..
And how immature can they all be talking with emojies? 🙄🥱🤑🤮💩🤡 there you go

• Haha
Reactions: 10
so wait, are they sleeping together or dating? 'Cause vom' if they're sleeping together and feel the need to tell the whole world. Furthermore, not at all surprised that Amelia would date/sleep with this guy, birds of a feather flock together. Her actions show that she isn't a nice, genuine or humble person herself.

Furthermore, Guy legit looks and acts like a sleazy, rich 50yo guy and thinks he's top tit. Same for Jakiboo. it takes a similar woman to date these men :sick:

Reactions: 22
EAT THE RICH!

Sorry - it's Yom Kippur today and I'm f***ing starving.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
This is my first post on here and I KNOW it's a mean one but it isn't meant as much mean as an observation... bored and going through some of her videos and I can't help but wonder how she's aged so poorly? She's only like a year older than me but I feel like she looks more than a decade older. Esp with the crazy expensive skincare and facials she gets, it's very surprising.
Screen Shot 2021-09-16 at 8.33.18 PM.png

Reactions: 14
I don't know, she does not have any fat on her body, it doesn't surprise me. Extremely skinny people often look a lot older than they are.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.