Amelia Liana #3 Drunk on her insta, because she's a spinsta.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Btw who remembers tacky chunky gold jewelry she was promoting in her ad way back in the 80’s , her grandma has them… she wearing them makes her look like a 👵 grandma😆. Take a hint from Duchess Kate…. Less is more girl. Stop dressing and aging yourself there is plenty of time for that.

Reactions: 6
How fake was the acting when she was going through her sister's cupboards ??? 😂 😂
Clown. 🤡

Reactions: 6
Also this. She is so DESPARATE to show her body every opportunity she gets. Since Rob told her he was interested in her bc of an underwear selfie on her instagram she thinks this is her way to get a man
D25AC695-D24C-47F4-A9F4-E4DE1AA9965A.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Okay, Dior dislike her ... why would they send her this outfit to wear !!! WHY ????
She looks like a used tampon.
Screenshot_20210928-163312_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20210928-163314_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20210928-163320_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20210928-163339_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Question - On her last vlog she said to go follow her home account. I went to "follow" her instagram for the house - but it says it is private. Huh???

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Question - On her last vlog she said to go follow her home account. I went to "follow" her instagram for the house - but it says it is private. Huh???
When she opened her home account, she unintentionally set it as "private" (well, that's what she said) and so had to accept each and every follow request. Guess the moron does not know how to change the privacy settings on her IG ... 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Okay, Dior dislike her ... why would they send her this outfit to wear !!! WHY ????
She looks like a used tampon.
View attachment 784861
😂😂😂😂Oh my effing god. She is around 30 cm too small and 20 kg too thin to even think about pulling this off. How in the hell did anyone think this would fit her?? Drowning in what looks like cheap plastic stuff from a construction side.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
i thought she looked like a fireman of the fire truck with those hideous boots and all , no offense or any fireman out there , infact they all look better than her 🤣

• Haha
Amelia used to use this tactic a lot on her main account to increase followers.

Reactions: 9
😂😂😂😂Oh my effing god. She is around 30 cm too small and 20 kg too thin to even think about pulling this off. How in the hell did anyone think this would fit her?? Drowning in what looks like cheap plastic stuff from a construction side.
Amelia is petite and skinny. But so is Caro Daur :love:

Captura-de-Pantalla-2021-09-29-a-la-s-08-45-03.png

I think Amelia just "don't have it". Also doesn't know what works for her. She doesn't put any effort. She just put on a lot of makeup, makes her hair the same way, pair outfits with horrible over the top bags and has Pia to take a photo. She just "doesnt have it" :whistle:

Reactions: 17
Definitely not defending Amelia but to compare her to Caro? :'D Caro is 1,70m (really pretty tall), Amelia just 1,55 height wise and Caro has long slender and fit features, whereas Amelia is just barely skin and bones with a very short torso. :'D The clothes just plain don't fit her. (Also she would never be able to pull them off even if they did.)

Reactions: 15
Maybe I'm crazy but - whatever possessed her to wear the fireman dress and ugly as hell clunky boots? Just because a brand sends you something it does not mean that you have to wear it - what if they sent her a burlap bag to wear (fyi - I love Lucy episode - her and Ethel wore the burlap bags that Ricky sent to them as a joke).

Maybe I'm crazy but - whatever possessed her to wear the fireman dress and ugly as hell clunky boots? Just because a brand sends you something it does not mean that you have to wear it - what if they sent her a burlap bag to wear (fyi - I love Lucy episode - her and Ethel wore the burlap bags that Ricky sent to them as a joke).
I almost wonder if someone at Dior was having a laugh - seeing if she would actually wear whatever ugly tit they send.
If it was a burlap bag with a big DIOR across the front, or even just a label, she definitely would wear it!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.