Amelia Liana #2 More like Ad-melia Lie-ana

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's not true, she has talked about horse riding a ton before that. It was actually pretty annoying hearing her ramble on about it every time because she always said she wishes she had more time for it or she wishes she could do it mroe often when there is literally nothing stopping her from just doing it. She has an unlimited amount of free time and money so she could just do it whenever she pleases. And it always came across as sincere in my opinion, I do think she likes doing it and she has been riding horses since she was a little kid so she is just lazy.
Fair enough. I hadn't heard it in the YouTube videos. And you are right that she has unlimited amount of free time and money. I guess I was comparing her to people like the Manners sisters who are always on a horse and who post a lot about it on social media.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
It's clear she's gotten tons of botox, fillers and plastic surgery. Not that there's anything wrong but at least be honest about it. These influencers and celebs who get lots of work done really want us to believe they are natural from head to toe when it's clearly noticeable when you see how they looked a few years back.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Are we sure that she is still with Greg? I know it's impossible to trust anything she says, but I just get a slight sense that she is single (although wouldn't admit it online because that would mean that she had admitted she was with someone). Clips like 25:44 (and there was another one like this in another video where I think she stressed being single, but I can't remember where):

Reactions: 2
Hey! I made a comment about being confused as to why she prefers to calling herself Arab rather than Jewish given the extreme Islamophobia Arabs have been facing in the last decade. I obviously am also aware that Jewish people are facing antisemitism but I come from a country where there is a lot of racism towards Arab people to the point where they have to lie about their name on their resumé to get a job, which is why I am a bit confused by Amelia’s lies. I have faced racism myself due to being black but I don’t think it would help me to deny being black and calling myself Arab or instead if you know what I mean, because that would probably subject me to racism as well. Hope that makes sense :)

On another note: she is now deliberately showing herself in her thong on Instagram. Why doesn’t she just make an OF account?View attachment 463012
More and more she keeps posting these kinds of vids of photos like those awkward af gym haul outfits which were so unflattering but very revealing, I’m not sure who she’s trying to target here demographic wise

She really didn't get much in genetic lottery from her beautiful mum, did she?
Neither her or her sister did, her dads genes must have been strong

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Great pics of Carol, especially the first one. She's very put-together attractive woman.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
So, did she actually mention where this new temporary house is? or did i miss it? All I heard is that it's not in London. :unsure:

Is it a rental or did her parents buy it?
I think she heavily implies her parents are renting it - saying 'this isn't my house' (and I think she would say my house if her parents owned it) and then saying her parents have been staying here for a while (not living). I imagine her family rented it for Christmas and then ended up staying as the second wave became worse and worse (and all other rentals would have had to be cancelled).

Reactions: 5
I think she heavily implies her parents are renting it - saying 'this isn't my house' (and I think she would say my house if her parents owned it) and then saying her parents have been staying here for a while (not living). I imagine her family rented it for Christmas and then ended up staying as the second wave became worse and worse (and all other rentals would have had to be cancelled).
I was wondering that too, and the way she talks about the room decor (like the rug and vintage stuff on top of the wardrobe) seemed like it wasn't her family's. The way she spoke about the place made it more like a detached hotel-feeling without a story rather than homey (if that makes sense).

Reactions: 7
There’s a paper stuck to her room’s door, so it might as well be a hotel

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.