Amber Phillips

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I recently downloaded the app “face app” out of curiosity as I saw someone rant about it and it is extremely eye opening the way you can change what you look like and the filters that are used look make you look like a carbon copy of people like her

She’s really pretty but that’s scary??? She has the money for a nose job? Just get one done if it’s that deep you can see the photoshop on her nose as well

She’s really pretty but that’s scary??? She has the money for a nose job? Just get one done if it’s that deep you can see the photoshop on her nose as well
I actually don’t think she has as much money as she wants people to think, she said today she pays monthly for her veneers, and a nose job would be a lot more than 8 top and bottom veneers. But she’s supposedly getting a Porsche lol yeah right

Reactions: 6
I actually don’t think she has as much money as she wants people to think, she said today she pays monthly for her veneers, and a nose job would be a lot more than 8 top and bottom veneers. But she’s supposedly getting a Porsche lol yeah right
I don’t know cause she’s got six holidays booked apparently that’s not exactly cheap! She’s also house hunting? But tbh so am I and my family is dirt poor hahaha

I don’t know cause she’s got six holidays booked apparently that’s not exactly cheap! She’s also house hunting? But tbh so am I and my family is dirt poor hahaha
To be fair I bet she makes an absolute fortune from her AdmireMe page

0B631B27-F320-4D27-BAB3-EABA521B4DA1.jpeg

nice lil bit of limescale/soap scum on that shower door but what’s most important is that she’s fake tanned & dolled up✌🏻

She'll always be twinned with Lizzie Cundy as far as I'm concerned. They are identical. Let us see proof she's as young as she says she is. Also I don't believe for a second her tits are real :rolleyes:

Bless her acting like she bought her first home when she’s actually renting. Little liar aren’t ya x

Reactions: 1