Amber Phillips

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugh I cannot stand this girl!! My boyfriend is obsessed with her and for what reason?! He says he doesn’t like women with fillers but hanggggg on she’s got all the fillers in the world 🤣🤣👏🏼 Makes me laugh.

Reactions: 3
@hammy6 omg same, my boyfriend thinks she’s unreal but hates fillers/makeup etc. I’m about to show him these photos of before her fillers, surgery etc. He would HATEEEE if I was to go and get all this done to myself so why is it so attractive to my boyfriend when ‘Influencers’ have it done lol 😂😂

Reactions: 2
Why doesn’t she just start an OnlyFans and have done with it
Oh my god she was on her high horse about OnlyFans saying she’d “never do it, it’s not her thing as she respects herself too much” looooool love you get your minge and your tits out on Instagram every bleeping day, don’t make me laugh! 😂

Reactions: 1
Oh my god she was on her high horse about OnlyFans saying she’d “never do it, it’s not her thing as she respects herself too much” looooool love you get your minge and your tits out on Instagram every bleeping day, don’t make me laugh! 😂
Hahahaha what a head 🤣

Girls like that grind my gears. I wouldn’t do only fans but that’s only cause I know men don’t respect women’s privacy and they just screenshot and post the pictures everywhere. I literally post similar pics to Amber on insta and just think God I’d make so much cash if I was on only fans. Can’t stand girls who post pics like that for free but slate sex workers. Babe you’re giving it up for free and never get more than 9k likes unless your tits are out. Maybe cause she’s minted she just sees it as a last resort and that you’d have to be desperate to do only fans

Reactions: 5
Ugh I cannot stand this girl!! My boyfriend is obsessed with her and for what reason?! He says he doesn’t like women with fillers but hanggggg on she’s got all the fillers in the world 🤣🤣👏🏼 Makes me laugh.
No-one is more obsessed with that girl than she is with herself loool but seriously, that’s very weird and disrespectful of your boyfriend. Here’s a photo of her big nose and horrible smile to make you feel better. Nice wig Amber hun x

Attachments

I just wasted my time watching her Youtube Q&A and she’s unbearable. Constant lip smacking, touching her hair, eye bleeping herself and just so self obsessed 🤯

I find whenever she does Q&A on insta her responses are just so catty, thinking she’s better than everyone

I’ve just come across this thread but I unfollowed her, she’s one of the only people I followed who seemed to never ever show themselves without a full face of make up and filters on. I watched her recent YouTube video and couldn’t get to the end of it was painful to watch. Also she asked for juicy questions then was answering the most boring questions. She also said she works hard bexasue she posts 2 pics on insta every day....

Her tits were nearly out in her latest YouTube video, clearly wants as many views as possible

That question about her virginity was so bloody odd. I don’t get why she answered it, she even said herself she didn’t know why she was answering it. Then she was like guys all the questions are about sex, sorry but clearly all these weirdos only see you as a sexual object for their pleasure and nothing more. Doesn’t that upset you?

The way she preaches about never doing onlyfans but has her whole minge almost on display for thousands of people to see, for FREE makes me cackle 😂 I’d honestly love for more people to dig up some pics of her at other angles, no makeup and unedited because I just know without all that’s she’s basic as f looking

Lol she clearly didn’t want to say she’s created an only fans account so has created one using a different website

Lol she clearly didn’t want to say she’s created an only fans account so has created one using a different website
Literally she’s doing the exact same thing but thinks she’s better cos she’s using admire me! Hun, you’re still selling pics of your body x