Amber Phillips

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else not impressed or wowed by her rented house? She makes out she’s loaded yet all of her interiors just look cheap? Idk if I’m making sense it’s just not the vibes I was expecting

Anyone else not impressed or wowed by her rented house? She makes out she’s loaded yet all of her interiors just look cheap? Idk if I’m making sense it’s just not the vibes I was expecting
Yeah this is what I thought. Her content was better at her parents house because it’s actually a nice house. This one just looks random, I can’t see her lasting. Also no sign of her dog she said she was gonna bring with her 🧐

Reactions: 1
She reminds me of kylie Jenner how she looks great on photos but then on videos or in real life her face just looks weird, puffy and full of filler and not naturally pretty

Weird how she can FaceTune her face but not manage to blur out her peach fuzz. Surely she didn’t go out with pubes on full display
these are just razor bumps - they’re normal. I literally have them from shaving although I’m surprised she shaves??? Getting a wax is so much more effective

Reactions: 2
Saw her OnlyFans AdmireMe content and God it's awkward. Please just stop, Ambszzz.

Followed her Amber's Wardrobe page the other day to see what she's flogging. All cheap tat she's worn once and none of it's that cheap to buy even tho she prob got it for free.

Reactions: 1