Amber Gill

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done Gregory. Fair play to him. Is Amber still with the drug dealer ?
I have no idea. Greg trained for the Olympics while also studying for his law exams. This is the type of guy I don’t mind my teenager being influenced by. Love Dr Alex too. Amber just comes across as so try hard and up herself.

Reactions: 28
I presume Murad must have a thread here. It was funny how quickly he glossed over her boyfriend being a thug implying poor sweet Amber didn’t know his past.

Reactions: 5
Met Greg and Kate in Belfast at the weekend. Wouldn’t let me get a pic with him as “he wasn’t supposed to be here” 😂 he stayed in the Fitzwilliam hotel and then was sat across from myself and my partner in Deanes Meatlocker.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
So her much vaunted 'Mental Health' documentary turned out to basically be an advert then. Which in itself is a link to watch a short series of videos my CALM, available to stream on the ITV Hub.

Ouch.

Reactions: 10
Mad how Amber Gill and Dani Dwyer both got with dodgy characters since the show. That must damage their brands.

Reactions: 7
2.6m followers and 19 comments 😬 0.0007% engagement
I just had to check it says 56.4K people have viewed it but still very low likes/comments. Her two posts before got around 160k likes so not sure what’s going on.

Reactions: 4
Been trying to find some gossip on Kate Hutchins secret boyfriend and oh my god I didn’t even know it was Greg?! I thought they might’ve split but saw over the weekend an insta story with a guy’s quite muscly arm in and was like oh she’s still with whoever this boyfriend is then? I’m assuming it’s still Greg? She’s keeping him well and truly private! 🤔🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Been trying to find some gossip on Kate Hutchins secret boyfriend and oh my god I didn’t even know it was Greg?! I thought they might’ve split but saw over the weekend an insta story with a guy’s quite muscly arm in and was like oh she’s still with whoever this boyfriend is then? I’m assuming it’s still Greg? She’s keeping him well and truly private! 🤔🤷🏻‍♀️
Yeah it’s Greg! They were up in Belfast a few weeks ago and wouldn’t let me get a photo with them as greg wasn’t supposed to be here 😂 they’re both in London atm now!!!

Reactions: 2
Yeah it’s Greg! They were up in Belfast a few weeks ago and wouldn’t let me get a photo with them as greg wasn’t supposed to be here 😂 they’re both in London atm now!!!
That’s really surprised me! I feel like Kate has this secret other life 😂 I watch her vlogs and videos all the time but she’s obviously very careful about what she shows whilst trying to come across really normal and natural but also seems really shy and quiet? It’s weird.

What do you mean ‘wasn’t supposed to be here’?? 🤔🙈 also I don’t know why Greg was asking his followers for men’s clothing shop suggestions on his insta stories, surely his influencer girlfriend who he was with could help him out? 😂

That’s really surprised me! I feel like Kate has this secret other life 😂 I watch her vlogs and videos all the time but she’s obviously very careful about what she shows whilst trying to come across really normal and natural but also seems really shy and quiet? It’s weird.

What do you mean ‘wasn’t supposed to be here’?? 🤔🙈 also I don’t know why Greg was asking his followers for men’s clothing shop suggestions on his insta stories, surely his influencer girlfriend who he was with could help him out? 😂
Well he was going to the Olympics so couldn’t been seen drinking or anything as he’d be under a strict training regime.. they shared a bottle of wine at the table and a few cocktails 😂

Reactions: 1
Well he was going to the Olympics so couldn’t been seen drinking or anything as he’d be under a strict training regime.. they shared a bottle of wine at the table and a few cocktails 😂
Ohhhhh I get you! Damn that’s naughty of him 😂

I don’t blame them for being quiet as the whole Amber thing was a lot and I don’t think Kate could handle the attention or media attention, and it seems him and Kate started dating not long after him and Amber split? 👀

For freebies 🤪
Hahahaha true! Didn’t seem like he got anything free going by his insta stories though 😂 I feel like he was trying to come across like a clueless single guy who needs fashion advice which is really odd when he has a long term girlfriend who’s an influencer who was literally shopping with him 🤨😂 but I don’t normally pay attention to his Instagram so I don’t know whether he subtly indicates he’s taken or whether he comes across like a single guy.

I just had to check it says 56.4K people have viewed it but still very low likes/comments. Her two posts before got around 160k likes so not sure what’s going on.
Instagram is weird sometimes. The algorithm can be all over the place in regards to what gets pushed.
It could be something to do with it being a reel as opposed to a photo. On average, her reels seem to get far less engagement (I've noticed Maura's reels tend to get half as many likes as her average photo).

I never understand instagram. You'll see poor quality photo's/reels get loads of likes and comments..and a clearly better one from the same person will do far worse. There's rarely any logic as far as I can see. I'm glad it's not my business, as I'd find it frustrating as hell.