Amber Gill

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought she would have more on her Instagram because she’s everywhere with the new love island being on. The algorithm can be all over the show at times so that could explain it. At least she’s not went to Anna’s level by buying followers

Reactions: 1
So Greg is doing interviews in London now. Do we think strictly? (As an Olympian not reality star ) or I’m a celeb ??

Reactions: 4
Amber and Greg broke up almost 2 years ago. Why do they have some sort of joint thread here? 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This now joint thread shows after 2 yrs Amber hasn’t established herself away from being a LI couple. Funny how everyone’s now more interested in Greg than Amber “the solo winner”😂- all she is doing now is tweeting/ bitching about Love island desperate to stay in the spotlight & after this series finishes she’ll be irrelevant. Amber makes so little effort with her IG content - too lazy to sustain a career as an influencer & she always comes across as awkward on other TV shows. ( her stans are not even interested in her TV appearances - no clout). She wasted her winners platform. Whilst Greg is now an Olympian & wouldn’t be surprised if he got picked to do Strictly etc..

It’s a little suspect Amber has suddenly started gaining 20K IG followers this month ( despite the new series) when she had been constantly losing up to 40K a month beforehand & down 300K + since her peak- looks like she has been shopping like Anna just more gradually. Her last advert for Garnier has only 11 K likes & 57 comments - very low engagement for anyone with “2.6m” followers, not just bad algorithms as its viewed over 260K. Lots of fake followers! Only her posts wearing revealing clothes get lots of likes indicates most of her followers are men ogling her, so not much use to brands trying to sell women’s beauty & fashion.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She looked pretty ropy on Aftersun at the weekend, and the same stories are swirling again about her lack of, erm... 'effort' when it comes to hygiene :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 7
She looked like she had just come from the gym!
The ill fitting grey towelling bra with clashing combat pants hardly a great look for National TV - she has no fashion sense. She needs a fashion stylist & a good hairstylist asap for this Dash guy is no friend - always puts hair in the most unflattering styles that don’t suit her face. He obviously cannot style her natural curls & can only do OTT hair pieces / wigs styles. It’s her birthday today, probably off partying with her dodgy fella - Rory if he is still around. No other romance rumours for her.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I know we all like to gossip on here but let’s not tell lies. There definitely wasn’t no stories about her hygiene.

Reactions: 19
Amber’s Instagram story last night - she wrote that the start of 2020 was so nice & reasons: 1st
“I met LOML ( Love of My Life) in Thailand”. Amber met Rory Colhoun in Thailand in January 2020 - as pictured on the boat in the Daily Mail. So Amber just confirmed to her 2.6M followers that she is still with him (19months+) & never broke up with him as she claimed to the press due to his “shock” crimes. ( wouldn’t never write LOML about an ex). Amber is Dani Dyer 2.0 - an idiot knowingly dating a flash criminal scum just out of prison. Both always knew what their men were doing but didn’t care, for they enjoyed the crime money lifestyle/ bad boy image.

Pictured recently on his friend’s IG celebrating Rory’s birthday- he is dressed head to toe in white Dior with his little Dior hand bag & huge gold chains / watch 🤮-all paid for by his “income” from selling only puppies not drugs. Rory isn’t even good looking, unfit with one small evil eye - nothing behind his dead eyes - clammy druggie look with his tit trim & goatie. Says a lot about Amber’s as a person & rumoured habits if this is who she dates. So Trashy & hopefully the press will now pick on this confession. But she will probably get away with it again just like her spending lockdown in Dubai for 4 months with Rory.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 12
I saw she was in hot water on twitter for the Kaz thing.
Even her fans were tweeting about molly Mae making money moves and amber stuck tweeting about love island 2 years on.
Great tea as usual @DubaiM 👌

Last edited:
Reactions: 5

Yewande left out again!! she still remembered her favourites Anna and Mandi.

Reactions: 3
What has happened with Yewande and Amber??
I always thought it was odd Yewande was so friendly with her friend’s ex.( I know I wouldn’t appreciate it) She did spend Xmas with him which was a bit mad.

Reactions: 1
Her tweets are so cringe,I wonder what her fellow islanders think of her, she has not moved on at all ,still acting like a teen with a huge attitude problem nobody cares now that she was a 'solo winner ' she wasn't even that it was gregg who chose to split the money 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She's tragic at least the others have forged some sort of career she's definitely stuck in Villa time

Reactions: 6
She's tragic at least the others have forged some sort of career she's definitely stuck in Villa time
To be fair, she's doing better than she was. She completely wasted that first 18 months, outside of the Misspap deal.

At least she got that streaming mental health show with Kem...and she just won some memory show on channel 4.

It does seem a tad sad to keep going on about Love Island (and frankly, it makes it seem like she has little going on in her persona/business life, to have the time) but then, she's getting her face on tv and in the press by doing so.. and it probably pleases ITV (which is no bad thing for her. Reality shows are desperate for diverse casts, so I could see her getting a big gig at some point).

Tough thing for her is keeping momentum going...as without the Love Island chat, she doesn't really have the fashion deals for press promo or much in her personal life that would spark much press interest (i've noticed her instagram numbers are dropping again).

Reactions: 2