Amber Gill

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It looks like Greg & Kate are still dating - both still like all of each others IG photos plus Kate did a You Tube chatty Q&A at Xmas when asked if she had a bf - she confirmed she has been with a lovely guy for some time now & v happy but Covid travel restrictions has made it very hard to see each other. She added that they are enjoying their privacy atm by keeping the relationship offline but may share more eventually. She recently shared her beautiful valentine roses from the same guy & a Generous gifter gave her a surprise LV roller case for Xmas. So dating now for more than a year since around Nov 2019 - Kate is naturally gorgeous and also comes across as a lovely smart woman.

Since the show, Greg has unproblematically stayed in Ireland smartly gaining lots of experience as a presenter on TV, radio, adverts & podcasts - is well liked & professional / got a great voice for it. Currently taking his final Law exams this week to qualify as a Solicitor & still rugby training for Olympic qualification this summer. Ultimately he will have a very successful long term career by not just depending on Instagram LI fame unlike others.

Meanwhile, Amber is still partying in Dubai since before Xmas with her criminal loser boyfriend Rory ( no dumping) yet it’s Greg who is undeservingly called scum, cancelled & still abused by her fans. Her friend Murad Merali is still trolling him on his YT - even last week called Greg evil who deserved all the online vile hate & death threats to his family. Amber could easily ask/ get Murad to stop as it is just nasty & pathetic bullying but cruelly gives her seal of approval instead by appearing in his videos & liking his tweets etc. Exposes her true character.

Reactions: 32
It looks like Greg & Kate are still dating - both still like all of each others IG photos plus Kate did a You Tube chatty Q&A at Xmas when asked if she had a bf - she confirmed she has been with a lovely guy for some time now & v happy but Covid travel restrictions has made it very hard to see each other. She added that they are enjoying their privacy atm by keeping the relationship offline but may share more eventually. She recently shared her beautiful valentine roses from the same guy & a Generous gifter gave her a surprise LV roller case for Xmas. So dating now for more than a year since around Nov 2019 - Kate is naturally gorgeous and also comes across as a lovely smart woman.

Since the show, Greg has unproblematically stayed in Ireland smartly gaining lots of experience as a presenter on TV, radio, adverts & podcasts - is well liked & professional / got a great voice for it. Currently taking his final Law exams this week to qualify as a Solicitor & still rugby training for Olympic qualification this summer. Ultimately he will have a very successful long term career by not just depending on Instagram LI fame unlike others.

Meanwhile, Amber is still partying in Dubai since before Xmas with her criminal loser boyfriend Rory ( no dumping) yet it’s Greg who is undeservingly called scum, cancelled & still abused by her fans. Her friend Murad Merali is still trolling him on his YT - even last week called Greg evil who deserved all the online vile hate & death threats to his family. Amber could easily ask/ get Murad to stop as it is just nasty & pathetic bullying but cruelly gives her seal of approval instead by appearing in his videos & liking his tweets etc. Exposes her true character.
Wow that’s horrible. Who is this Murad guy and why hasn’t he moved on from the Greg situation yet? Sad.

Reactions: 6
You could tell they were different types of people on the show. He has some respect and she has none. Can't stand her.

Reactions: 7
Wow that’s horrible. Who is this Murad guy and why hasn’t he moved on from the Greg situation yet? Sad.
Murad Merali is a sad You Tuber gossip obsessed with Love Island - he basically hates all the LI men & encourages online hate to them especially to Greg on YouTube, Twitter & IG. Amber is his favourite & kisses her ass inorder to get her followers to follow him & comment on his pages. It’s truly pathetic he is still doing hysterics about Greg after nearly 2 yrs as they weren’t even bf/gf & obviously incompatible. Says a lot about Amber by the awful company she keeps.

Reactions: 11
Nah Greg gets way too much praise just because he's not Amber. He's not a nice person, he literally went in there just to win 25k by fooling somebody into believing he liked them. People like him and Shaughna are conniving.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Nah Greg gets way too much praise just because he's not Amber. He's not a nice person, he literally went in there just to win 25k by fooling somebody into believing he liked them. People like him and Shaughna are conniving.
That’s true but I also feel like they went on a reality show competition, what takes place on the show needs to be taken with a pinch of salt. 99% of the people go on there purely to get famous and make money.

Reactions: 10
That’s true but I also feel like they went on a reality show competition, what takes place on the show needs to be taken with a pinch of salt. 99% of the people go on there purely to get famous and make money.
And I think badly of all of the ones do. Go on a quiz show if you want to make money or big brother or the circle. Don't go on a show where you're meant to be dating people and string them along when you don't actually like them. They're not all secret masterminds some of them actually are there for love.

Reactions: 8
And I think badly of all of the ones do. Go on a quiz show if you want to make money or big brother or the circle. Don't go on a show where you're meant to be dating people and string them along when you don't actually like them. They're not all secret masterminds some of them actually are there for love.
Some of them? I recall one person out of the last two series that was actually there for love, Amy iirc (the one dumped by Curtis)

Reactions: 4
Plus the principle of Love Island really isn’t that effective either. For the most part these couples only work because they’re secluded in a villa with no other options. As soon as they’re out the villa and surrounded with newfound fame and options, it’s a whole other ballgame. That’s why only a handful of couples have actually made it work on the outside.

Reactions: 5
Some of them? I recall one person out of the last two series that was actually there for love, Amy iirc (the one dumped by Curtis)
Tommy and molly are still together, maura and Curtis seemed to genuinely like each other, luke and siannise, paige and finn, nas and Eva are still together. You can't say they weren't there for love or that they haven't found love bc you aren't them. And amy is always the one that people bring up and whilst I believe she was there for love, she was also definitely there for fame judging by her activities before going on the show.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
But they’re not gona get thousands of Instagram followers and a deal with Boohoo by going on a quiz show. They don’t need to be masterminds to see that if you go on Love Island the longer you stay there the more chance you have of getting a big Instagram following and making more money. Yes a rare few couples are still together but the absolute majority of them go in and string each other along to stay longer. People know what they’re getting into when they go on Love Island now.

Reactions: 9
The apple doesn’t fall from the tree with Amber. Her mother is a HR manager, she’s a conniving backstabber. They’re both awful people

• Wow
Reactions: 5

omg i follow kate and did not twig this at all ! how interestingggg good on them

Reactions: 2
Glad I found this thread. Always thought amber was a bit of a piece of work and then had to block her on Instagram after she basically called me racist (for pointing out her lack of social distancing at a BLM protest). We then ended up in Belfast filming on the same day for a TV show late last year and she told me she loved my dress 🤦🏽‍♀️ The way she said it did have a bit of Regina George tone to it mind...

Last edited:
  • Haha
She’s as vile has her attitude. Such a shame so many people are buying into her fitness tit when there is professional trainers out there that have put years of work into their businesses. People that are actually educated on fitness and nutrition.