Amber Gill

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah Greg gets way too much praise just because he's not Amber. He's not a nice person, he literally went in there just to win 25k by fooling somebody into believing he liked them. People like him and Shaughna are conniving.
Speaking of Shaughna... did anyone ever figure out who her boyfriend is?

& how do you know that Greg was just there for the dosh?

Reactions: 4

They don’t - no proof, fans are just reaching for a narrative to blame/ villainise him for they are still weirdly angry that they didn’t get a fairy tale ending to a reality TV show & voted for the wrong couple to win instead of the only established one - Molly Mae & Tommy, who are still together 2 years on.

No adult naively goes on a controversial Reality TV dating show competition with a cash prize looking for only love. All of them have admitted in later interviews (including Amber) to doing LI solely for the future opportunities, fun experience, platform & money as it is now famously known to bring (it’s the women who gain the most with IG money post show not the men). Yes, a few couples get lucky & find long term love afterwards but most simply don’t, after getting to know each other more in real life as typical with any holiday romance in your early 20s.

Obviously no sinister game plan as it’s was a unprecedented win for a newcomer & everyone in the villa thought Molly & Tommy as the only strong couple were guaranteed the win - they were bookies firm favourites up until the final day & when Greg went in. Amber picked Greg over Michael after 5 days creating her winning arc to the final ( he had no control of even staying in) & became the only couple the public liked both. Simply 2 young people didn’t find love from a edited TV show after a 12 day brief TV romance - helping each other to their surprise win & 25k each. Amber even said after the split it wasn’t deep & he is a lovely guy - no broken hearts & never even bf/gf, just embarrassed it didn’t last longer. Time will tell who’s a nice person or not, not judged on a TV dating show split /gossip but conduct in life going forward.

If money & fame were his only conniving motivation all along as slandered, it must have been intolerable behind the scenes as he knowingly would’ve made a lot more money, fame & no back lash (lost 600K+ IG ) if he had just easily stayed in a couple with Amber for longer & do the typical 6 month post show romance of past winners pursing the celebrity life in London as expected. Instead he has authentically returned to his pre show Olympic dreams & law exams as always stated, dramatically limiting his money making & fame opportunities - no profitable nightclub PA tour/ red carpets events. They tried to keep it going long distance but just not compatible / busy life got in the way.

Nobody hates & slates any other Loveislander for a failed coupledom, so it’s unfair for Greg to be the only one subjected to such vitriol/ villainised for life - it’s chaldish. 🤣 He hardly gets much praise / recognition anyway considering he was cancelled by all, so It’s okay for fans to acknowledge what Greg is doing since Loveisland / post split - he didn’t die as some had terribly urged upon him & his family. Disturbingly, 3 tragic LI Suicides isn’t enough for some Troll fans.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Of course he was there for the money she isn't his type at all as you can see from Kate and his girlfriend before that! Both of those women are very similar lookswise. There's some rather hilarious attempts to make Greg seem like a Saint in this thread. Poor him winning 25k from 12 days of pretending like he liked someone and raking it in from opportunities after that.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
It’s a bit dramatic to say he has been cancelled, “villainised for life”, slandered... I think he’s doing just fine.

Reactions: 11
Nobody is making anyone a saint just normal people - Amber is no innocent Angel above faking it to make it as well. Both had limited choice who to partner up with & so just gave it a try as you do with any dating but it didn’t work. He would have made a lot more money staying with Amber & milking a fake show romance for 6 months like all other past winners if that was his aim. Based on his actions since the show, I don’t think he ever wanted to win & would’ve been better / less pressure to be a runner up couple. Nobody criticises Ovie for dumping India at the same time.

Greg obviously likes confident, petite beautiful women with long hair & fit bodies - so it’s not a stretch that he did genuinely find Amber attractive & fancied her in her bikini like any virile young man but ultimately not compatible personalities / lifestyles for a real long distant relationship. More evidently, Greg isn’t Amber type at all as shown by her real boyfriend Rory- a chubby, flashy bad boy who’s a violet thug / drug dealer & a dead beat Dad - looks like a fat Michael so her real type is the exact opposite of Greg. She went from a white guy with a law degree to a mixed raced criminal just out of prison. Amber also admitted later she only picked Greg so not to look foolish by going back to Michael (who she really fancied - follow her heart as in her picking speech ) as her main aim was to get to the finals - so she essentially used him & as she had the choice not him.

No declarations of love by either of them just let’s get know each other more, unlike Molly & Tommy. It’s not that deep both enjoyed a lucky win & then went their separate ways after trying for 6 weeks. Plus all the opportunities/ money are raked in by all the contestants anyway not just the winners. He would’ve got opportunities in Ireland even if he got kicked out after a week. No big deal - no need to take it so personally with anger/ hatred to just one of them. He will be fine despite the haters.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
"She went from a white guy with a law degree to a mixed raced criminal just out of prison".

Ew I hate that Im defending Amber but I don't think its crazy to date a white guy and then a mixed race guy lol, people do it all the time. And "law degree", er yeah from... Limerick University . He's got no chance of getting in a elite firm with that.

Reactions: 28
"She went from a white guy with a law degree to a mixed raced criminal just out of prison".

Ew I hate that Im defending Amber but I don't think its crazy to date a white guy and then a mixed race guy lol, people do it all the time. And "law degree", er yeah from... Limerick University . He's got no chance of getting in a elite firm with that.
Yeah I was like :oops: when I read that sentence... nice thinly veiled racism.

Reactions: 26
Not racist to point out she obviously fancies mixed race guys more - Michael & Rory her preference. Just like the previous comment implying Greg only likes white girls. Once you qualify as a Solicitor where you get your degree doesn’t matter - UL is a decent university anyway. Still hell of a lot better than some loser just out of prison for 2 counts of GBH - leaving one man brain damaged & showed no remorse.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Not racist to point out she obviously fancies mixed race guys more - Michael & Rory her preference. Just like the previous comment implying Greg only likes white girls. Once you qualify as a Solicitor where you get your degree doesn’t matter - UL is a decent university anyway. Still hell of a lot better than some loser just out of prison for 2 counts of GBH - leaving one man brain damaged & showed no remorse.
I'm not taking issue with who she fancies more, I don't really care. What I am taking issue with is this sentence, which smacks of racism: "she went from a white guy with a law degree to a mixed raced criminal just out of prison". Sorry, but the phrasing of this is clearly a racist dogwhistle. To think this was an innocent way of saying she "fancies mixed race guys more" is obtuse.

I've posted before on this thread about how vile it is she was dating someone who left someone permanently disabled, not defending that. But the racists love to come out of the woodwork in this thread so I'll call it out when I see it.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Didn’t mean to offend anyone by pointing out her preference as shown by Michael & Rory. I will edit my comment & remove this sentence. Rory is still an uneducated, violent loser compared to Greg.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
It’s a bit mad how some people don’t see what they say has racist undertones...

also what does her preference have to do with any of us? Yeah she went from one career focused to perhaps not so career focused but the race part... 🗑

Reactions: 14
Sorry my browser will not let me edit my previous post to remove this previous offending sentence. English is not my first language so maybe clumsy. I’m Black myself so not being racist & not looking to offend anyone. Thank you please for understanding.

It was in just in response to the earlier poster stating Greg couldn’t never fancy Amber as she wasn’t his type at all as Kate & his ex are similar looks wise - one is blonde & one brunette but both are white, so they did imply his preference was white only. What some one’s preference is their own business but I was trying to clumsily make a point that Greg wasn’t Amber’s type either. Nobody’s dating preference is set in stone anyway.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I don’t get that statement at all? Wow 😳
I’ve only ever been with white guys so I can’t get with another race because it’s not my type??? Wtf

Reactions: 4
Exactly, Amber is very beautiful and any single young man would be physically attracted to her including Greg. That’s why I was offended by the poster implying he was faking it all for money & couldn’t never fancy her at all - skin tone doesn’t matter.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Exactly, Amber is very beautiful and any single young man would be physically attracted to her including Greg. That’s why I was offended by the poster implying he was faking it all for money & couldn’t never fancy her at all - skin tone doesn’t matter.
I wasn't talking about her skin though? I was talking about her body type. She's curvy and she was curvier when he met her than she is now. Kate and his ex girlfriend don't have a scrap of fat on them. She's got big boobs and neither of them have big boobs. Greg went on a date with Emma Canning who looks exactly like Sophie and Kate. They're all skinny blondey brunettes with straight hair. You're the only one who mentioned skin tone. It isn't fair to say that Amber's type is clearly 'mixed race' when before Love Island, she dated Kyle Christie who is white. Greg has basically dated the same girl over and over.

Reactions: 3
Nobody is making anyone a saint just normal people - Amber is no innocent Angel above faking it to make it as well. Both had limited choice who to partner up with & so just gave it a try as you do with any dating but it didn’t work. He would have made a lot more money staying with Amber & milking a fake show romance for 6 months like all other past winners if that was his aim. Based on his actions since the show, I don’t think he ever wanted to win & would’ve been better / less pressure to be a runner up couple. Nobody criticises Ovie for dumping India at the same time.

Greg obviously likes confident, petite beautiful women with long hair & fit bodies - so it’s not a stretch that he did genuinely find Amber attractive & fancied her in her bikini like any virile young man but ultimately not compatible personalities / lifestyles for a real long distant relationship. More evidently, Greg isn’t Amber type at all as shown by her real boyfriend Rory- a chubby, flashy bad boy who’s a violet thug / drug dealer & a dead beat Dad - looks like a fat Michael so her real type is the exact opposite of Greg. She went from a white guy with a law degree to a mixed raced criminal just out of prison. Amber also admitted later she only picked Greg so not to look foolish by going back to Michael (who she really fancied - follow her heart as in her picking speech ) as her main aim was to get to the finals - so she essentially used him & as she had the choice not him.

No declarations of love by either of them just let’s get know each other more, unlike Molly & Tommy. It’s not that deep both enjoyed a lucky win & then went their separate ways after trying for 6 weeks. Plus all the opportunities/ money are raked in by all the contestants anyway not just the winners. He would’ve got opportunities in Ireland even if he got kicked out after a week. No big deal - no need to take it so personally with anger/ hatred to just one of them. He will be fine despite the haters.
Can I just add that some people don’t have a “type“ though. My exes are literally worlds apart. I’m in my mid 20s and have dated a 36 year old solicitor and then went on to date a 22 year old club DJ. Completely different looks wise, personality wise and completely different races.

Reactions: 13
Amber lied about her success & how big her 1M Mispap deal was for publicity, due to jealously trying to out do others from Love Island like Molly Mae. She boasted in interviews that she is now a millionaire which was all fake pr lies. Her company - ARG PROMOTIONS LTD - Earnings since LI after tax & expenses - £248,688 includes £25k winnings. Still a lot for doing very little but far from a million + as she claimed. ( You can check any UK Ltd. Company accounts online at Companies House website - so they ultimately cannot fake it/ lie about their success. Just type in their names.)

Amber Flexx Ltd - her fitness plan app has only one director - Angela Squire, so it is not even owned by Amber at all as made out - more lies for publicity as she is just paid to promote it by others. That’s why her Instagram is full of ads for it & it is a fake fitness journey -exaggerated weight loss with the obligatory bad before photos con. Amber has the same manager now as Ferne McCann, who coincidentally brought out her identical fitness plan the same week as Amber. 2 for 1 deal. Her Instagram live workout yesterday was pitifully amateurish- poor sound, full glam make up with fake lashes & she couldn’t do the exercises properly. Only gullible idiots would buy it when you can get better for free from experts on you tube.
Currently lying trying to hide she is still in Dubai since before Christmas, 3 months+ with her drug dealer jailbird boyfriend, Rory - lied again for PR damage control spin about dumping him & not knowing about his past despite dating him for than over a year.

Yet her naive stans still believe Amber is a 100% genuine innocent ‘Queen’ who never lies for publicity, money & fame - who would never fake it to make it & only went on a famous TV show looking for Love. She lied again about the break up to cash in & get sympathy publicity by swiftly selling exclusive to the The Sun - headline based on Loveisland catchphrase ‘I’ve got a text’. Then quietly admitted in a later interview 2 months later after Greg had got back lash / cancelled, she wasn’t dumped by text after all & it was as he said it - gradual discussions as it wasn’t working & calls not a text out of the blue. Yet still dragged him/ set him up to immaturely to get revenge for not getting her own way & mad as being in a couple makes a lot more money & fame, as she knew she had lost out on cash. On her best behaviour on LI camera, we still saw her immature, bitchy mean bullying personality, she has become even more intolerably bratty, rude & conceited to work with, since the post show fame & money has gone to her head.

Amber always nastily falls out / dumps anyone that is no longer useful to her - she blanked her old friends in Newcastle since LI. Including Mart Tweedy - her former BFF who brilliantly ran her social media when she was in the villa which helped her win. He randomly did a podcast with Alison Hammond last year & said they no longer speak / friends anymore. Amber has wasted her winners popularity by being lazy, partying hard with her low life scum Criminal bf - more bad decisions / more scandal is inevitable. Brands will now preemptively avoid working with her for being problematic/ too risky especially after her Misspap launch drug scandal as well. No current brand deals in a year since dropped by Misspap, unlike the other islanders who are all still busy. True character & the Truth always comes out in the end.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Unable to bold for some reason but I'm so sad to hear about Mart being dropped. I saw nothing of him after she won and wondered what was happening there!

Reactions: 9