Amber Gill

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So beyond horrid and I don’t get how people can fool themselves into thinking it’s not rude! It’ll be interesting in a few years when all these kids called Apple and Ocean - and whatever the duck Elon Musk’s child is called - will be at school. I wonder what their experiences will be and how it’ll differ across the different races and ethnicities.
Well these kids like apple and ocean will probably get home schooling or go to school with kids with weird names too. Haha

Reactions: 6
I am a white women with a tricky name, It’s long as well. It’s more popular now, but growing up no one could pronounce it or spell it and what was worse many people telling me I was pronouncing my own name wrong, and calling me a very shortened name-which is an insulting word. Now I go by a shortened but nicer version. Don’t like it but spending my days correcting just got too much. It annoys me so much I let ignorant rude people stop me from using the name my parents gave me.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Beyond selfish. The best thing we can all do is stop supporting influencers!!!

Reactions: 11
saw the original tiktok and emailed it to the sun!!! from what i’ve heard they’ve been wanting more tea on influencers abroad so maybe they’ll include it in their next article.

It really annoys me how her friend Murad Muralli constantly slags off other islanders on his YouTube channel and twitter but is completely silent about his bestie Amber’s behaviour :unsure:

Reactions: 9
It really annoys me how her friend Murad Muralli constantly slags off other islanders on his YouTube channel and twitter but is completely silent about his bestie Amber’s behaviour :unsure:
Sure he was in Dubai himself, he's a big hypocrite

Murad has always been a hypocrite. He likes to preach about mental health but had no issue with ripping Nas a new one on the internet for everyone to see when it easily could’ve been handled offline. He thrives off clout and attention.

Reactions: 9
Murad has always been a hypocrite. He likes to preach about mental health but had no issue with ripping Nas a new one on the internet for everyone to see when it easily could’ve been handled offline. He thrives off clout and attention.
Exactly, same with Greg. Suprising for someone who studied psychology i think

Reactions: 3
Did this idiot really say “that’s the way of the world unfortunately” to people dying of COVID? I’m a frontline worker and have been throughout this whole pandemic. So extremely selfish. Sometimes I wonder why I do it

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Amber and her friends are the type to go to an overcrowded busy a and e on a night out and shout abuse at the staff for not being seen.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Went on igblade to see if she’s lost any more followers since that tiktok went viral...
EBBCDED1-519E-473B-AFA7-43F2A793F318.png

she’s lost over 30k in 30 days!! i can’t imagine her management is too pleased. does anyone know how many loss of followers is a cause for concern with influencers and their management?

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
that’s so awful. i can’t imagine her gaining that many followers back for a long time, if at all. yikes. what happened to her skincare line/crystals business? the instagram page has been abandoned.

Reactions: 6
View attachment 409058
Looks like she can’t rely on her solo win any longer 😬
This is amazing, people are finally waking up to these ‘influencers’ that do not give a tit about us. Hit them where it hurts, their social following.

Went on igblade to see if she’s lost any more followers since that tiktok went viral...View attachment 408819

she’s lost over 30k in 30 days!! i can’t imagine her management is too pleased. does anyone know how many loss of followers is a cause for concern with influencers and their management?
As far as I’m aware it makes a big difference, her management will approach brands for collab but they always look at the social stats first before collaborating, if they seen this as well as her insta stats it’s a huge red flag and it’s likely that reputable brands would refuse to work with her. Saying that, she still has so many followers on insta, it’s crazy!

Reactions: 12
Hope these tiktoks blow up because she needs to be held accountable for her actions like loads of other influencers have 🤷🏻‍♀️ Don’t get why so many people let her off with it

These are the screenshots from the girls conversation with amber before she got blocked, Ambers attitude is horrible i feel so sorry for the people in dubai who don’t have access to free healthcare when there’s brain dead people like her travelling there from London where cases are so high

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12