Amber Gill

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's just weird how long she has waited to capitalise on her LI time. I know she has done some stuff but a beauty line collab or something last year would have made more sense. Maura and Molly have done so much I would say they have good business heads on them with good management.
Greg was bullied and abused so unnecessarily he didn't cheat, he didn't bad mouth her pubicially, he just didn't buy into the fake world of social media.

Reactions: 16
I can’t believe people are still sending abuse and death threats to Greg because of amber

Reactions: 5
Like people need to get over a summer fling that was filmed and edited for light entertainment
We also only see a small portion of the villa! I actually really liked Amber in LI and post LI but it’s the holidaying during the pandemic and the replies that have grated me.

She would have been the perfect candidate releasing a hair line / products back in Summer 19, maybe even during 2020 but now the time and ship is really moving Passing

Reactions: 10
I still can’t believe anyone believed amber and Greg were a legit thing in LI never mind still sending him death threats now 🤣🤣 I cringed every time they were on my TV together. Greg and Maura would have been a great match, amber was a ~dead ting~ with no craic about her just childish drama

Reactions: 17
She was so horrible to Joanna as well - as if it was her fault that Michael didnt choose Amber after casa amor

Reactions: 13
i’m ngl i did still quite like amber but the fitness plan was the last straw for me. embarrassing attempt at tryna get a quick buck - ur not gonna get her body and her ass with a one size fits all plan as that didn’t even get her her ass ! her genetics did. all so dodgy and weird it’s really put me off her now

Reactions: 25
I think if she let go of the attitude and the whole solo winner love island thing people would warm up to her abit more

Reactions: 9
I always thought Joanna was better looking than Amber
No I think Amber has a unique look. Your eyes would draw to her instantly in a room and she’s very naturally pretty too. Don’t get me wrong that does not mean I don’t find Joanna pretty. They both are but I do think Amber stands out

Reactions: 22
I’m so glad amber completely called lucie out in the recent accusation she made against yewande. Whole situation really angered me

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Interesting that Amy stpped in too as she usually isn't involved... says a lot!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
So glad I found this thread. I always got real bad vibes off Amber, she comes across as a really nasty girl. She clearly thinks she's a cut above everyone else. She needs to learn that just because you think something, you don't have to say it. And just because you have an opinion, not everyone needs to know it.

Reactions: 9
I’m so glad amber completely called lucie out in the recent accusation she made against yewande. Whole situation really angered me
Me too!
Lucie literally tried to pursue Tommy after crying about Joe and when Tommy was with Molly. She was always the girl that said “I’m not like the other girls” to impress the boys. She’s just a fraud. Yewande was always classy in the show and even when dealing with the Arabella situation, she was never nasty to her

As I’m mixed race with an unusual biblical name, I know exactly how it feels when people don’t bother trying to say your name right. There is definitely a racist vibe to this. Just because someone’s name is hard to say doesn’t mean you can insist that you call them by a LETTER?? To be honest I think Amber is a great friend for sticking up for Yewande.

Last edited:
Reactions: 38
No I think Amber has a unique look. Your eyes would draw to her instantly in a room and she’s very naturally pretty too. Don’t get me wrong that does not mean I don’t find Joanna pretty. They both are but I do think Amber stands out
If that's the case why were none of the guys interested in her? You find numerous Ambers in every provincial nightclub.

Reactions: 2
If that's the case why were none of the guys interested in her? You find numerous Ambers in every provincial nightclub.
Honestly? Probably because she was mixed race. You get a different insight into the show watching it as a black woman tbh .. let’s not pretend like love island doesn’t have an issue with women of colour- in however many years that it’s been going on there’s been maybe 3 black women on the show and I’d say probably 3 mixed race women too? Your comment about finding Ambers in provincial night clubs is a little 🥴 tbh

• Heart
Reactions: 40