Amber Gill

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Amber just didn't put the work in she thought everything would be handed to her. I would expect her to go back to being a beautican at some stage and in ten years time they will do an article where are they now kind of thing. And she will still say she was the only person to win LI singlehandedly

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Amber has always had a tit attitude so I hope her fitness plan flops.

Reactions: 18
I think Amber didn’t stay relevant because she didn’t make the maximum exposure on her platform, and she addressed this a couple of weeks back saying she is a terrible poster with no content. The whole role of being an influencer includes regular posts (and all the ads we hate to see!). She said that it’s just not what she is interested in. And I think that’s fair enough, but don’t try and be something you’re not?! But then she wants the glamorous lifestyle of an influencer ... it made me laugh the other day she said she was thinking about rebranding as a “luxury travel blogger” because she lovvvves travelling so much 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 19
You need a good team behind u to help drive posts, get ads, sell urself as likeable, or even sell urself to be sexy. It is a job. Sitting on sets for photo shoots, recording for guest slots on shows, dolled up to the nines wearing make up and clothes for events u would rather not be at. Making content is hard. It looks easy because all we see is a 2 min video on Insta or a picture but so much goes into this industry I'm sure. I honestly think she saw loads of people in the north being influencers thought I can do that got on the show but her expectations didn't meet reality. It's such an over saturated area u need to be unique or a hard crafter. Or else u end up on only fans or in Dubai. Her head was too inflated post LI. Girls that havnt even been on shows by pass her with there content. She also comes across as quite catty when things don't go her way so I'd imagine her to be very demanding on shoots.

Reactions: 11
The whole DPP/Only fans phenomenon with these influencers make me think of the girl in that 15 million merits episode of Black Mirror.

Reactions: 6
i agree with all that have said above. She is so lazy. Point blank period. She needs someone to run her Instagram account and just comply with creating the content or shoots. Or hire a photographer to do it all and someone else to be posting. 2 million followers and you’re out screaming rubbish with Kaz in Dubai. A wasted opportunity.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Look at her getting arsey in her replies in the comments 😂 Why would anyone pay for this crappy plan she’s just got some PT to throw together, there are hundreds of other tailored plans you can buy for a lot cheaper, or even just go on youtube and watch some chloe ting videos for free! Also her little fans in the comments sticking up for her acting like she can do no wrong are laughable, like she gives a duck about any of them😂😂😂 just trying to make some quick cash while she can

it’s the “Can’t you just shut up and be happy for someone doing something unique” for me😭 UNIQUE

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
These celebs who do dramatic weightloss that seems to come out of no where... who actually thinns it's down to the plans their peddling or like me, do you think it's drugs like speed, pills, coke etc? Those before and after pictures, could easily show what happens to a body when it loses water weight...

Reactions: 5
Amber just didn't put the work in she thought everything would be handed to her. I would expect her to go back to being a beautican at some stage and in ten years time they will do an article where are they now kind of thing. And she will still say she was the only person to win LI singlehandedly
This hits the nail on the head 🙌🏻
And hopefully will serve as a warning for anyone else planning to go on love island but not planning to put the work in afterwards. It’s quite telling that people see her for what she is, and have much more respect (pre COVID gallivanting all over the world!) for those who put the work in like molly mae who is now reaping the rewards!

Reactions: 7
These celebs who do dramatic weightloss that seems to come out of no where... who actually thinns it's down to the plans their peddling or like me, do you think it's drugs like speed, pills, coke etc? Those before and after pictures, could easily show what happens to a body when it loses water weight...
Majority if not all put it back on remember Scarlett Moffett from goggle box she went down to nothing before the jungle and she said how unhappy she was. Kerry Katona, Lauren from towie, sonya from eastenders and so on and so forth so many and the all go back up cos it's a gruelling diet and exercise regime the do for the deadline of the DVD coming out

Reactions: 4
Majority if not all put it back on remember Scarlett Moffett from goggle box she went down to nothing before the jungle and she said how unhappy she was. Kerry Katona, Lauren from towie, sonya from eastenders and so on and so forth so many and the all go back up cos it's a gruelling diet and exercise regime the do for the deadline of the DVD coming out
iirc in Scarlett’s case she basically starved herself to lose the weight. It’s sad the lengths they’ll go to make some money.

Reactions: 6
Never posted on this thread. Does her ‘before’ photo look as though it’s edited? Probably to exaggerate the results 🙄

Reactions: 4
I mean if she’s too lazy to post some tit pics on insta, there really is no hope for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Honestly who is advising this girl? What is she trying to achieve here? Those photos are trashy af. A cute sporty outfit with shorts and a crop top with nice trainers would have looked so much better.

Reactions: 11
This is a look you can achieve with high heels and breathing in. It wouldn't be half as bad if a) it didn't come out 6 months after Alexandra's happy body plan and doesn't look like a blatant copy, b) she had ANY qualifications whatsoever or c) had at least some media presence since leaving LI that wasn't just her whinging.

Reactions: 12