Amber Gill

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The toe hanging off the side of her shoe is making me cringe!
It’s the terrible hair extensions for me🤣🤣🤣. (I’m a POC, and I can spot how bad these are from a mile off) Considering to most lack and mixed people hair extensions and wigs are our forte they just shouldn’t look like this.

Imagine, have 2 million followers, access to great hair, make up and styling and these are the best photos you’ve got?

Sorry Amber it’s time to find a new thing xo

Reactions: 8
Also, if you have weight to lose, you can lose a stone in 6 weeks if you stick to a plan.

It’s the terrible hair extensions for me🤣🤣🤣. (I’m a POC, and I can spot how bad these are from a mile off) Considering to most lack and mixed people hair extensions and wigs are our forte they just shouldn’t look like this.

Imagine, have 2 million followers, access to great hair, make up and styling and these are the best photos you’ve got?

Sorry Amber it’s time to find a new thing xo
I can’t edit my post now but it’s meant to say Black** not lack 😢😳😂

Reactions: 1
Fair enough she feels she is not a great influencer and doesn't want to put the effort in...in that case she should just go back to her old job or do something else.

Reactions: 10
Fair enough she feels she is not a great influencer and doesn't want to put the effort in...in that case she should just go back to her old job or do something else.
She’s Amber Rose Gill don’t you know? Only person to have single handedly won Love Island? She deserves everything on a silver platter with zero effort required! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s Amber Rose Gill don’t you know? Only person to have single handedly won Love Island? She deserves everything on a silver platter with zero effort required! 🤣
No she only said she was the SingLE wINNer about 12,000 times. Poor Greg, she really bullied him

Reactions: 8
I prefer Greg to Amber. I don't blame him for coming in, winning 25k and then binning her off lol

Reactions: 30
I'll admit i fell for Amber's story first, then realising it probably would have been easier for his career to stay with Amber longer - i can see he is a genuine guy who wants to focus on rugby and law and not get caught up in the fake celebrity world. Murad Merali (amber's pal) also made numerous hate videos about Greg's reactions to Amber (when Greg only spoke/referenced Amber when she referenced him first 😒). She is actually tiresome

Reactions: 18
She either has terrible terrible management, or she is struggling for money, or both. I just can't understand what is motivating these bizarre business decisions.

She was a beautician, why on earth didn't they capitalise on that and sell some kind of beauty-related product in her name? Skin, hair, etc - doesn't have to be a revolutionary product but people would've bought it. Seems like the most sensible and sustainable option, rather than these random fitness plans and now... erotica?

Reactions: 25
She either has terrible terrible management, or she is struggling for money, or both. I just can't understand what is motivating these bizarre business decisions.

She was a beautician, why on earth didn't they capitalise on that and sell some kind of beauty-related product in her name? Skin, hair, etc - doesn't have to be a revolutionary product but people would've bought it. Seems like the most sensible and sustainable option, rather than these random fitness plans and now... erotica?
Apparently she has invested in her aunt's salon? And they had some stuff in the works?
Maybe because of covid it all went to tit?

Reactions: 2
Not really into cancel culture but if anyone deserves to be cancelled its Amber, she is vile

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Not really into cancel culture but if anyone deserves to be cancelled its Amber, she is vile
Can someone please explain why she's "vile"? I see this word (and others that are equally harsh) thrown around but makes zero sense to me.

Lazy, yes. Vile? no.

Reactions: 7
Purely speaking on her Miss Pap deal, I don't think it's solely her fault. We don't know what goes on behind the scenes and I for one am not surprised that Pretty Little Thing overlooked an LI winner who looks like Amber for someone who looks like Molly Mae.

Even during LI, I feel like Molly was pushed to be the natural winner (doesn't itv get a cut of their post-show earnings for a while?) but the producers didn't bank on her being disliked.

I am surprised that Amber wasn't picked up by BooHoo instead though, they collaborate with just about anyone.

As for Amber since then, the attitude that made people dislike her in the LI promo video and the first few weeks of the show has returned, but it never really went away. Only difference is, since she became "loved" people saw it as cute sass rather than rude brattyness.

The fitness thing is a joke. Why would anyone pay for her plan? And I see some actual fitness influencers laugh at her form etc and apparently Amber uploaded a few videos on IG but had to delete because people were laughing at her form 😂

Why she didn't bank on her curly hair or beautician past, I'll never know. A little makeup collection with Makeup Revolution (who hand out collabs like candy) would have been good enough. Or even Beauty Bay or Lookfantastic.

Reactions: 16
She said a while ago on her story that she’s going to come out with a skincare line

Reactions: 4