Amber Gill

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seems like everyone is out there at the mo. Wonder if she will meet up with micheal for a drink 😂😂

Reactions: 5
I get jealousy vibes from amber to molly
Defo - she won her series of love island but has done pretty much nothing with her profile, MM is wiping the floor with her! I know they appear to look friendly on the gram but there must be a bit of a strain there surely.

Reactions: 12
Defo - she won her series of love island but has done pretty much nothing with her profile, MM is wiping the floor with her! I know they appear to look friendly on the gram but there must be a bit of a strain there surely.
They follow each other but i dont see any friendly interaction, like amber just follows molly to keep up to date with what shes doing and molly just follows her back out of niceness 😂

Reactions: 7
All the other love islanders seem to be doing well for themselves apart from amber and yewande 😂

Reactions: 6
All the other love islanders seem to be doing well for themselves apart from amber 😂
She still has a steady flow of work and a large, engaged following. She has a good career, just nowhere near as good as she - and those whispering in her ear - thought she would.

Reactions: 2
Yewande was on DWTS was she not? I don’t keep up with her but that’s a lot more impressive than some of the stuff her peers have done.

Reactions: 8
Also Yewande had a very good job before LI and is very well educated with a degree in Biotechnology.
I’m sure if she wasn’t doing well for herself she could always go back to science. Degrees never expire.
Also why only mention the girls of colour? I can name lots of other islanders from that year who aren’t very active in the media.

Reactions: 23
Oh come on what is Amy doing? duck all. Going on that stupid dating show being nuts as usual that’s it. Anna? Still masquerading as a Khloe Kardashian piñata. Most of them, including Amber and Yewande, have done duck all!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
So glad I found this thread! Never warmed to Amber. Do any of ye follow Murad Merali? The guy who makes videos on all the Love Island stuff. He calls himself unbiased yet if any goss comes up about Amber he turns the other way :p Also found he was very complicit in people bullying Greg.

Reactions: 7
So glad I found this thread! Never warmed to Amber. Do any of ye follow Murad Merali? The guy who makes videos on all the Love Island stuff. He calls himself unbiased yet if any goss comes up about Amber he turns the other way :p Also found he was very complicit in people bullying Greg.
I only know of him because of the Nas drama. Didn’t agree with him airing Nas out over something so petty that should’ve been handled privately. He just seems desperate for attention.

Reactions: 4