Amber Gill

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Being rude,obnoxious, bitchy, argumentative and pretty basically gets u pretty far in life these days
That’s true to an extent but she’s not doing much with herself theses days , doesn’t have much a fan base either

Reactions: 4
That’s true to an extent but she’s not doing much with herself theses days , doesn’t have much a fan base either
I'm glad she hasn't capitalized on winning love island to the extent she could have. I don't follow her as I couldn't stand her from day one.

Reactions: 5
Not for long though, what has she seriously done with her 'fame' since becoming known. She should go back to her day job and forget the whole thing happened
Literally the only time she’s relevant is when Love Island starts up again and she bangs on about how she was the first sOlO wiNnEr

Reactions: 5
Ohhh where can u find the video?
The difference in behaviour between Amber and Molly at their own launches is very telling.

Reactions: 15
What do you mean?

What do you mean?
Molly-Mae was classy and professional at her PLT launch whilst Amber was a drunk coked up mess at her Misspap one. The fact that she couldn’t behave when she was being paid to represent a brand is extremely unprofessional.

Reactions: 31
Tbh I would say in general molly mae comes across as professional and polished. Even when she’s doing her YouTube vlogs and random vids on insta stories

Reactions: 25
She got “famous” cos Michael pied her off. She wouldn’t have won if it wasn’t for him

Reactions: 10