Amber Gill

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Blame an entire gender for the actions of one man and make excuses as to why you spend so much time in Dubai when we know it's because you're dating a criminal.

• Wow
Reactions: 6

Blame an entire gender for the actions of one man and make excuses as to why you spend so much time in Dubai when we know it's because you're dating a criminal.
🤣 I read her story when she posted it. The Sun and Daily Mail love posting non stories based on ig stories.

Reactions: 1
She’ll definitely make the most of this story if at all possible, as the ‘big move’ to Dubai has gotten her zero traction in the press at all, and even the bookings over there have been very very slow

Reactions: 3
I do love a twitter beef 😃 Amber was talking about the tinder swindler saying she wouldn’t give a man 20k. 🤣🤣
8667AF04-F70B-496E-8231-F7B723C9DE8A.jpeg

Reactions: 1
Her move to Dubai didnt last long then, back in London for a Z List event and widely mocked for her outfit and styling.

Pretty ironic that at the same event, on the same night, at the same location, Joanna Chimonides who Amber called a 'dead ting' looked absolutely stunning, and talked about another new presenting gig, to go alongside the modelling, podcasting and influencing she's been doing for the past couple of years.

She's banked over a million whilst Amber is staving off a bankruptcy announcement. Karma's a witch huh.

Reactions: 10
No theme at the Beauty Awards, just her bad attempt to look stylish - more like a Poundland Nicki 😂. Her friend Mikey always makes her hair & make up look awful with the OTT fake extensions more suited to a Drag act. Fake tan was also not needed - looks so different now since LI. Needs a new glam team & stylist asap. Versace shoes that Millie & Olivia were also wearing are £1100 & hate this cheap gloves trend. The auto tune on her IG photo is ridiculous compared to reality of the red carpet photos. I think she is only briefly in London then back to Dubai & Rory again as her new dog is still there. Michael, Greg & Joanna are all doing much better than her professionally & creating proper careers for themselves.

Attachments

She always gets it SO wrong, only good thing about that outfit are the shoes, saw them on Tracee Ellis Ross and fell in love 😍
I wonder why she even bothered with Love Island. She definitely wasn’t there for the men, and doesn’t seem to want to be an influencer. So like, what was the reason? She could have stayed in Newcastle as a pretty girl with a decent job and lived her life without the scrutiny she absolutely hates.

She always gets it SO wrong, only good thing about that outfit are the shoes, saw them on Tracee Ellis Ross and fell in love 😍
I wonder why she even bothered with Love Island. She definitely wasn’t there for the men, and doesn’t seem to want to be an influencer. So like, what was the reason? She could have stayed in Newcastle as a pretty girl with a decent job and lived her life without the scrutiny she absolutely hates.
I think she was approached to go on the show and didn't expect to win. Don't think she realised how much effort goes into building a platform as she had never had experience with influencing before the show, unlike most of the other girls on there.

Reactions: 2
I don't believe for a second that she stumbled into Love Island - she had auditioned for Geordie Shore previously but didn't get past the first screening due to her attitude. Her problem is a simple one: she wants everything, but wants to do nothing. She has had opportunities and has blown them due to lack of effort or terrible attitude.

Amber has a Post up about the book she has out the ‘mills and boon’ one It’s out in July.
I hope the ghost writer gets all credit for it !
You know if another islanders had a book like that out Amber would be mocking them rn!
What happened to herself and Yewande?

Reactions: 4
You would think if her book was going to have any real substance or impact the publisher would have at least double checked it didn't have the same title as an SL Scott book from 2015, thats SL Scott the NY Times best seller of chick lit, the same market Amber is targeting. Talk about lazy 😂

They're grafting hard with the 'about the Author' posts:

"Since winning Love Island, Amber Rose Gill has established herself as one the Nation’s favourite TV stars.

She has since proven herself to be an influential entrepreneur who has launched her own fitness business AmberFlexx and a premium skincare brand. Amber is a firm favourite for global brands and she is the face of numerous campaigns.

Her TV career continues to flourish as she works with ITV to bring greater awareness of mental health to young people. This coming year promises to be an equally exciting time with the launch of a new product range and a TV show."

Keep telling yourself that Amber :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 4
Amber’s tik tok implying she is into women. Such gay baiting.
Amy Hart was the same. They are all saying open to dating women purely for media attention.
Why don’t they get called out more??

Amy Hart was the same. They are all saying open to dating women purely for media attention.
Hasn’t Amber stated that she’s bisexual in the past?

I think it's mainly because nobody cares and it's so transparent as a grab for attention. Considering Amber has:

Tried a workout plan: failed
Launched a YouTube channel: failed
Gave up the UK to move to Dubai for yacht parties: failed
Announced a book: failed

...now she's bisexual (even though she has a boyfriend she wont admit too due to the other lies)

The saddest thing is, nobody gives a hoot any more