Amber Gill

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s been getting asked a LOT of questions about Rory, and comments he’s made in Dubai plus meeting her in London again recently. All completely blanked and now all of a sudden - first ever posed chemistry free photos with her fake girlfriend.

Side note - arsenal are not happy with it
How do you know this?

Reactions: 1
Amber is gaining a lot from this - never seen her in the press as much as she is now...

Reactions: 2
It’s almost as if she’s trying to prove all the reports wrong (and failing - not an iota of chemistry between them lol)

Reactions: 2
She’s protesting far too much, now even mentioning the fake rumours to try and get ahead of them. Desperate.

She’s such a beg! Did she really need to star out the name of the person she was group watching something with? Who gives a tit if her showmance was over…
1B39FFCC-780F-4DDE-93ED-FDE0BCFCF684.jpeg
69ECC970-752F-4CC1-826B-30D5C630363A.jpeg
21A9F358-1AAC-4450-B5D7-913335F7E904.jpeg

Reactions: 4
ffs lol she isnt an attractive woman generally, hardly 'vile thing' to say to point it out in a gossip forum.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
She does this every few months to try and get a response. She’s such a ‘u ok hun’, it’s a repeat cycle.

Nobody cares about her fake relationship, nobody asks for her thoughts on LI any more, so she needs something to get some attention.

Reactions: 4
What account is she ranting about on her stories?
The Shade Borough. It’s like a condensed version of black Twitter focusing on the UK.

the comments are always full of homophobic/transphobic comments whenever there are lgbt+ related posts. As much as I dislike Amber and this sham relationship, I would hate to be a non white, lgtb+ person and featured on their feed. Throw in the fact that she is with a white person, the comment section had the potential to turn into a dumpster fire.

Sorry if this is naive of me, but are we sure they're not really together? Going to weddings together, spending a lot of time together, her always at Arsenal games... all point towards a real relationship doesn't it? Or is Jen also in on faking it? I'm so confused

Reactions: 9
Sorry if this is naive of me, but are we sure they're not really together? Going to weddings together, spending a lot of time together, her always at Arsenal games... all point towards a real relationship doesn't it? Or is Jen also in on faking it? I'm so confused
You can call me naive too. The relationship comes across genuine to me

Reactions: 13
Just saw a pic of her on Instagram and almost didn't recognise her. She's lost a lot of weight recently hasn't she