Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Neo2021

VIP Member
The apple doesn’t fall from the tree with Amber. Her mother is a HR manager, she’s a conniving backstabber. They’re both awful people

• Wow
Reactions: 5

amzy98

No interest anymore, not even from her own fans. Bit sad to buy a ticket to an event you weren’t invited to just walk the red carpet to still look famous / any publicity. Most of the past Love Islanders & z listers were not officially invited to the NTAs but up in a corporate box in the O2. Joe Garratt, seen next to Amber during the show, even thanked Fake Bake for his ticket. 🤣

Agree her natural curls are what makes her stand out beauty- the flat blonde wig is bland/ generic. Amber’s red carpets looks are always off/ unflattering to her figure - her stick on bra was visible on the side & a short dress wasn’t right for the black tie event. ( Made the worst dress list in Daily Mail). Obviously now just copying Molly Mae with her identical Van Cleef Necklace & Bracelet + Jacquemus mini bag. I know just trendy but plenty other designer choices - no originality or style.

Attachments

Fewminhun

Got to say though, she's a very good friend to her mates but I can't ignore the way she behaves in the villa. mean girl through and through.
Agree! I couldn’t warm to her for the Mean Girl behaviour but she is 2018 Georgia style “LoYaL, bAbE,” when it comes to her friends.

Galz

Chatty Member
I remember amber , yewande started some type of podcast and it was so boring
Oh god I'm so glad I never knew about this. Like what bores all of them. Doubt they had much to say let alone any craic amonhst them. Yewande did not represent the Irish well. I can imagine them just sat around bitching about everyone they know.

Galz

Chatty Member
She is STILL in Dubai. Have a cousin who lives there and seen her recently. It’s obvious from her stories that she isn’t in the UK and she tries super hard to keep it hidden with her shitty workouts. I have unfollowed her and lost all respect tbh.
I guess atleast she is still there like she didn't just go for a bit like some of the influencers and come back and not quantatine and then fly off elsewhere. Haha I looked at a few of her pictures you are right she is trying to hide where she is 😂

amzy98

Well that is very interesting! @amzy98. My take on it is I don’t wanna be suspicious / think she’s not being genuine by speaking up or when she is speaking about black issues. As I think as many people speak on issues the better.
Absolutely the more people that raise awareness & continue to do so about BLM issues the better. It’s just a shame that it seems like it was used for initial self promotion PR then forgotten about since the Summer, beyond a few populist retweets or likes. Note, Yewande didn’t feel the need to do a You Tube or jokey tik tok video about going to a BLM March- as she took it seriously & wasn’t there for self publicity. Amber hasn’t yet done anything more since. That’s why I was disappointed that Amber didn’t save any BLM information on her Instagram other than a few photos, as it could have continued to raise awareness now.

Amber has a great platform of 2.6m Instagram followers & hopefully in the future, she will utilise it more proactively - a simple way would be to do shout outs on her IG stories (& save the info) to help promote Black/ POC businesses in the UK - fashion, beauty, hair & nail salons, shops & Restaurants. Any help is much needed by all especially during this terrible pandemic. Plus could do this to help promote her favourite other Black / POC influencers on Instagram/ TiK Tok, authors, artists, films, DJs, musicians & most importantly Charities. Raising awareness in a positive way. (Unfortunately my current suspicions are warranted, I can not say why, as it will reveal who my friends are) Plus sadly, it shows her lack of any social responsibility / awareness by her spending the last 4 months of lockdown partying in luxury in Dubai ( a city notorious for its POC slave Labour & homophobic laws) with her drug dealer convict boyfriend. It’s a real shame, Amber hasn’t used her Winners popularity for more good or more wisely.

MidnightRambler

VIP Member
They never split, just kept it off the socials and the Grealish and Raya stories were just more smokescreens whilst she was trying to avoid losing her Dubai opportunity and the inevitable bankruptcy.

She’s also put on a lot of weight recently (not that there’s anything wrong with that of course) so the AmberFlexx thing is a shambles too at the moment!

amzy98

Whoops 😂, I looked on the Aldi Twitter page - more photos of the Ads - it’s not Amber just a lookalike model/ her doppelgänger. I guess she was too busy partying in Dubai to get the job - Marketing budget only for one Love islander - Tommy. So a Rip off Adidas/ Nike & Love island promo ad in one - even PLT is taking the mickey🤣

Attachments

• Haha

lockdown sux

VIP Member
I presume Murad must have a thread here. It was funny how quickly he glossed over her boyfriend being a thug implying poor sweet Amber didn’t know his past.

MidnightRambler

VIP Member
She keeps going out there to top up her funds / break her rental agreements in London. She’s been hiding in Newcastle up until she goes out this time.

Claims she’s building a property portfolio but she’s desperately selling the one property she has an investment in - she could only afford interest only and now that’s going through the roof. Her apartment is rented and she’s breaking lease on that

• Wow

lockdown sux

VIP Member
I just watched amber on her friend’s stories saying she wouldn’t be a side piece !! But yet her boyfriend Rory is a criminal (he has been in jail ) and amber letting on she has moral and high standards. 😳😳

• Haha

HotGirl101

These celebs who do dramatic weightloss that seems to come out of no where... who actually thinns it's down to the plans their peddling or like me, do you think it's drugs like speed, pills, coke etc? Those before and after pictures, could easily show what happens to a body when it loses water weight...

amzy98

Interesting to see if Amber is invited to Molly Mae’s PLT celebrations tonight - Molly has replied back to Maura & Ellie about it. Amber deleted her comment on Molly Mae’s IG for there were loads of replies about all she is doing is bitchy LI tweets & not as successful despite winning. When Amber is asked what she is doing, only mentions busy doing promo ( aka 2 interviews) for Ch4 memory show & itv hub MH show- both no one watched & 2 Ad reels for GHD & L’Oréal - all in the past. Nothing to come just her Amber flex scam - even her fans now prefer Kaz. Missed her chance by being lazy. I don’t think ITV rate Amber- on Monday talking about LI final, she only got a shared interview with Priya on Lorraine but Amy Hart got the better This Morning interview. 🤦🏽‍♀️ Although she wants a big TV gig, will likely offered ‘Celebs Go Dating’ like Amy & Curtis have done but not I’m a Celebrity or Strictly show level she desires.

DubaiM

Amber is now pretending on Instagram she didn’t sell the story & it’s not true. So fake & desperation for any publicity - The Sun don’t put it on their front page unless it’s been sold to them - it is what “exclusive” title means in the press. 🤔 Yeah she is probably still with Rory- off back to Dubai soon so just a distraction PR article by her management.

Jack must be riddled & my guess is The Sun has another bigger story on him - probably a baby on the way with another side piece maybe their Sunday’s exclusive. 👀

Reactions: 4

Lalalaand

VIP Member
The fact she’s even attempting to launch a YouTube channel 2 years after she was relevant kinda says it all about Amber. That and the fact she spent a lot of it just trying to tag herself into the Molly Mae drama to get some headlines.

Ironic that Molly Mae has been hounded for the ‘worked my arse off’ comment, yet she’s stinking rich off the back of love island where she was beaten by Amber, who couldn’t be arsed to show up to any work at all afterwards and now is desperate!
It must eat her alive seeing MM being so successful. Im not a fan of Molly but she's absolutely flying career wise

Reactions: 4