Amanda Holden

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god I have found my spiritual home with this thread! Just cannot stand AH, she’s so false and untalented, just thinks she’s so amazing for basically being skinny with hair extensions.
Agree with earlier post, she claims she nearly died in childbirth, yet rushed back to sit in a studio for a worthless TV show just a few days later as if her “career” was way more important. Utter Freak!

Reactions: 13
I don’t think anyone could love her as much as she loves herself. I hate superficial people like her, no talent just shagged her way around 😂

Reactions: 10
Every single interview Rigor Mortice Face has to mention bloody Simon Cowell. She’ll be riding on his coattails for the next ten years, til she’s eighty. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh god I have found my spiritual home with this thread! Just cannot stand AH, she’s so false and untalented, just thinks she’s so amazing for basically being skinny with hair extensions.
Agree with earlier post, she claims she nearly died in childbirth, yet rushed back to sit in a studio for a worthless TV show just a few days later as if her “career” was way more important. Utter Freak!
I didn’t realise how much people dislike her .and .I didn’t think I’d get this great funny response from peeps 😂🥰

Reactions: 3
She’s presenting the Heart breakfast show with Jamie Theakston! Who is giving her these jobs?!!! **Off to remove Heart from radio preset...

Reactions: 7
She's one of a long list that if they are in it ,I can't watch it.

Reactions: 4
Sadly I saw her on QVC the other day. She has a 'range' of houseware called Bundleberry. Seems to consist mainly of plastic plants in pots. She is 'addicted to shopping'. Sigh. Plus she was wearing a dress split up to her knickers.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sadly I saw her on QVC the other day. She has a 'range' of houseware called Bundleberry. Seems to consist mainly of plastic plants in pots. She is 'addicted to shopping'. Sigh. Plus she was wearing a dress split up to her knickers.
hilarious

I liked her in Wild at Heart but don't really like her as a judge. She just seems really posh and pretentious.

Reactions: 3
I liked her in Wild at Heart but don't really like her as a judge. She just seems really posh and pretentious.
Wierdly on QVC (why do I watch it I ask myself?) she adopts a sort of slangy estuary English, 'innit' 'gonna' and pretends to be incredibly down to earth. Presumably so more plebs will buy her overpriced tat.

No
She's 38. I went to the same school as her and have older friends that were in her year. She used to come back to the school and put on shows for us with our local radio station
No way is she 38! She’s almost 50! 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
She’s definitely 48. She would have left school or been in Uni in 1988! She was on Blind Date in the late 80s! 😂

Reactions: 2