Amanda Holden

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally agree. I think Simon Cowell loves taking a “z lister” like her and giving them a new lease of life. She would be nowhere with the BGT gig.
Yeah, but when he falls out with you, you are a dead celeb. Look at Cheryl Cole.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I actually admire Amanda Holden.

She has just slept with all the right people, hasn't she?
Completely talentless and yet ends up a judge on BGT - that is a great gig!
All from marrying Les Dennis and taking it from there.

Sure Holden is a scrubber but gosh darn if she hasn't scrubbed up against all the right people.
She should be thanking Les Dennis every day for her career. Noone would have heard of her otherwise. Although I'm sure she would have found some other older famous sucker to piggyback.

Reactions: 15
What the hell has she done to her face. New face for new series of BGT?

Reactions: 7
Can't stand the woman. Comes across as very vain, arrogant and has an over inflated ego. She has a good body, but her face is full of filler and botox, though it does still resemble her younger face, unlike Madonna who looks like an alien these days.

What the hell has she done to her face. New face for new series of BGT?
It looks the same just with more filler added. She loves herself. Lol.

Reactions: 4
Simon Cowell said how much he regrets his Botox, he needs to tell Mandy this, she’s not far off looking like a wax work.

• Haha
Tbf, I quite admire Amanda's don't give a f*ck' attitude to life ... as opposed to someome like Emma Watson who is so goddamn righteous and hypocritical about the industry she is working in (and life in general). Know what I mean? Amanda knows what she is ...

Reactions: 15
Tbf, I quite admire Amanda's don't give a f*ck' attitude to life ... as opposed to someome like Emma Watson who is so goddamn righteous and hypocritical about the industry she is working in (and life in general). Know what I mean? Amanda knows what she is ...
FAir point

I’m so happy this thread exists.

Our boss insists on having Heart on in the office and the radio is right next to me, which means between the hours of 9am and 10am every day all I want to do is dash the radio right across the room every time I hear her bleeping cackle… 😭

I really don’t care about her personally, I just dislike her laugh ringing right through my head whilst I’m downing my morning coffee.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Completely talentless. It definitely feels to me like BGT is on its last legs and Heart are known to be merciless with sacking presenters, so hopefully she won't be inflicted on us much longer.

Reactions: 8
She looks like a constipated duck with those bleeping stupid lip fillers.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She looks like a constipated duck with those bleeping stupid lip fillers.
She looks ridiculous, Why she’s felt the need to have all that work done I don’t know? Just look at other similar aged presenters like Davina, Claudia W, Tess Daly etc and their faces still actually move, if they have had anything done it’s very subtle. Mandy on the other hand puts me in mind of a melted waxwork.

Reactions: 8