Amanda Holden

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No, I avoided watching as the adverts were doing my head in… but is it actually any good? 👀
It's not great but I did laugh out loud a few times. I don't mind Keith Lemon/Leigh Francis though.

Reactions: 3
She was sooo irritating on Paul OGrady show tonight. Her forehead doesn't move when she cackles

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The Keith Lemon thing is weird - and a bit distasteful? I only caught a moment of it so maybe it was not as bad as I saw it.
The segment that I did see, seemed in bad taste and daft.

By the way - I can laugh at bad taste, it just has to be funny!

Reactions: 2
I have now started on those revive collagen drinks DESPITE Amanda promoting them. I’m sure they are a massive con but I need all the help I can get !

Does Amanda ever declare her ads? She keeps tagging brands in photos and not declaring it, how does she get away with it?

Does Amanda ever declare her ads? She keeps tagging brands in photos and not declaring it, how does she get away with it?
I think she does it to prevent loads of people asking her where her outfits are from 🤭. So technically they aren't an ad its just showing us where they are from possibly. To be honest i like more material in my clothing, so i wouldn't follow Amanda's taste in clothing 🤣

I think she does it to prevent loads of people asking her where her outfits are from 🤭. So technically they aren't an ad its just showing us where they are from possibly. To be honest i like more material in my clothing, so i wouldn't follow Amanda's taste in clothing 🤣
Her latest holiday she’s tagging the hotel and even the company she’s booked with, I know that company has done a lot of work with influencers this year so it’s likely they gifted her the trip, seems suss!

Reactions: 2
There was an article today that used a photo I presume is from her Twitter or Insta, captioned "Finally got my daughter in the pool".
Firstly, clearly just a way of getting her body out again. Although to be fair she does look good and maybe I'd be more inclined to don a bikini if I looked like her. Just not on social media platforms.
Secondly, her fifteen year old daughter who is attempting to break into modelling is also in a bikini.

Now, I know you could argue that there is nothing wrong with a young lady in a bikini (and there isn't) or that those looking at her in a sexual way are the ones at fault (also true) but I just don't think it's sensible to promote a child in that particular way. Even though I'm sure her daughter wanted to have the photo etc. I just personally feel that at fifteen she's still a child whose privacy needs protecting, rather than having her photo splashed all over the internet.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
There was an article today that used a photo I presume is from her Twitter or Insta, captioned "Finally got my daughter in the pool".
Firstly, clearly just a way of getting her body out again. Although to be fair she does look good and maybe I'd be more inclined to don a bikini if I looked like her. Just not on social media platforms.
Secondly, her fifteen year old daughter who is attempting to break into modelling is also in a bikini.

Now, I know you could argue that there is nothing wrong with a young lady in a bikini (and there isn't) or that those looking at her in a sexual way are the ones at fault (also true) but I just don't think it's sensible to promote a child in that particular way. Even though I'm sure her daughter wanted to have the photo etc. I just personally feel that at fifteen she's still a child whose privacy needs protecting, rather than having her photo splashed all over the internet.
The good proportion of her followers are there to perve. She knows this. She’s thrown her 15 year old to the wolves.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I actually admire Amanda Holden.

She has just slept with all the right people, hasn't she?
Completely talentless and yet ends up a judge on BGT - that is a great gig!
All from marrying Les Dennis and taking it from there.

Sure Holden is a scrubber but gosh darn if she hasn't scrubbed up against all the right people.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I actually admire Amanda Holden.

She has just slept with all the right people, hasn't she?
Completely talentless and yet ends up a judge on BGT - that is a great gig!
All from marrying Les Dennis and taking it from there.

Sure Holden is a scrubber but gosh darn if she hasn't scrubbed up against all the right people.
Totally agree. I think Simon Cowell loves taking a “z lister” like her and giving them a new lease of life. She would be nowhere with the BGT gig.

Reactions: 6