Amanda Harrington

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was always surprised Debbie didn’t meet w footballer or something, don’t hate me tattlers but I did used to think she’s was a good looking girl

Reactions: 3
Was always surprised Debbie didn’t meet w footballer or something, don’t hate me tattlers but I did used to think she’s was a good looking girl
She was with some boxer when she first went to Spain, he had a big villa over there. But he was never home, which always led me to believe he had an....errrm...."alternative" sideline. Or was on the run.

Reactions: 9
I just don’t understand WHO did the casting for this show? Half the people aren’t even fuckin Scouse and no one seems to get on or know eachother. When you actually think about Scousers and how fuckin funny they are and tight and close-knit etc, how did they end up with these?
I loved Jodie though. Follow her on Insta

Reactions: 4
Was it you coco who said you were in ep3 I’ve just started it… not that I know what you look like 🤣
Apologies, on episode 3! Sadly I wasn't in it, reckon I could deliver my lines a bit more convincingly than most of them :)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Didnt their brother John play football for Fleetwood or Blackpool and then up at Rangers, or is that someone else.

ETA I googled it was Jodie’s brother.

Last edited:
Hey y'all, I'm just a random American that's actually a AH fan (don't worry, I'm not here to say you shouldn't talk :poop: about her, I enjoy reading any content from fans/haters alike so keep it going!). I first heard about her ages ago while watching a documentary about the beauty culture in Liverpool .

I always aspired to be someone that actually put some effort into their looks and be somewhat glamorous blah blah, so I looked to Amanda for inspo...tbh I prefer to be a lazy b**** :LOL: I even drunk messaged her once on IG saying how amazing she is (yes I meant it, don't come for me!) and she was super nice and sweet about it (if I still had IG I would consider sharing screenshots but I got rid of my account awhile ago). I'd be surprised and disappointed if that was really her responding at the beginning of the thread. I wouldn't expect her to care what ppl have to say to the point she'd respond directly, threaten folks and jeopardize her business, brand, etc. but what the hell do I know. Anyways, carry on tattlers!

p.s. I would love to rewatch Desperate Scousewives in all its cringey glory but I need a damn VPN 😩

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Didnt their brother John play football for Fleetwood or Blackpool and then up at Rangers, or is that someone else.

ETA I googled it was Jodie’s brother.
He plays for my team (Rangers) now. Steven Gerrard signed him

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I still can't get over that she called her kid Viva 🙄😅
[/QUOTE]

She never, she’s called Vivienne I think, viva is quite a common shortening of that name many moons ago

Reactions: 5

Dear god 😂😆her going on about some swimwear she’s bringing out. Well that never happened!

Urghh I can’t upload it properly
God she’d a pure man head isn’t she. Nothing feminine about her at all 😳

I like Jodie, there’s no aids and graces about her, and she seems a grafter, doing a 2nd degree! Good luck to her.
I wanted to look like her cousin for years. Still do 🤣

She has a baby with that boxer Joe Selkirk didn't she, Amy Jackson's ex. He's probably on the run over there.

• Wow
Reactions: 2