Amanda Harrington

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t get over…. “my 2nd favourite word is discount, my first is free”. “People just love to give me things for nothing” 😳

Reactions: 9
I am FIVE MINUTES into Desperate Scousewives and im SCREAMING.
That Joe the ‘club promoter’ is a fuckin WOOL. That Layla saying ‘eeee’ in her Dublin accent has my toes curling.

The fact Amanda has ‘local celebrity’ under her name, and then the two ‘fans’ coming up asking for her autograph in Liverpool One hahahahaha.

how did Chloe go down in Liverpool?? I have so many friends who are nurses in the city and I just can’t imagine her being on this show going down well. At all.
Def gonna have to revisit this. I remember at the height of all their fame, Debbie came to our house. Snotty mare. Looking me up and down in me own house. I was surprised if I’m honest cos a few people had told me she was lovely.

Def gonna have to revisit this. I remember at the height of all their fame, Debbie came to our house. Snotty mare. Looking me up and down in me own house. I was surprised if I’m honest cos a few people had told me she was lovely.
Oh wow I used to want to be Debbie back in the day. Not surprised she was rude the cheeky cow, was it her sister Jill who was on the show with her?

Reactions: 6
Oh she comes across like a right bleep. And her sister who’s meant to be 30 and everyone’s telling her how great she looks. Jesus Christ I can only IMAGINE how rough she looks now at 40. Fuckin hell!

Is their Sister the one who does the massages that was mentioned a few pages back ? She’s featured in a few episodes. I tell ya she fairly uses some filters on her instagram compared to her appearances on this show !

• Haha
ages ago I met Amy Jackson before she was as famous as she is now, and she loved that she knew Debbie! She made out they were good pals. Oh how the tables turn!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh she comes across like a right bleep. And her sister who’s meant to be 30 and everyone’s telling her how great she looks. Jesus Christ I can only IMAGINE how rough she looks now at 40. Fuckin hell!

Is their Sister the one who does the massages that was mentioned a few pages back ? She’s featured in a few episodes. I tell ya she fairly uses some filters on her instagram compared to her appearances on this show !
No that's Allison I think, she's younger than Debbie and Gill I think x

Reactions: 2

Hahaha, I’ve gone back in and watching it again… bleeping hell, I am cringing. It’s bleeping shocking. Looking back don’t you just think WHO THE duck DID THEY ALL THINK THEY WERE. I know it’s heavily scripted but duck me 🤣

• Haha

I thought she looked well older than 30 back then tbh 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hahaha, I’ve gone back in and watching it again… bleeping hell, I am cringing. It’s bleeping shocking. Looking back don’t you just think WHO THE duck DID THEY ALL THINK THEY WERE. I know it’s heavily scripted but duck me 🤣
I just don’t understand WHO did the casting for this show? Half the people aren’t even fuckin Scouse and no one seems to get on or know eachother. When you actually think about Scousers and how fuckin funny they are and tight and close-knit etc, how did they end up with these?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I just don’t understand WHO did the casting for this show? Half the people aren’t even fuckin Scouse and no one seems to get on or know eachother. When you actually think about Scousers and how fuckin funny they are and tight and close-knit etc, how did they end up with these?
We wouldn’t fuckin embarrass ourselves girl!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
fuckin not half! The bolt on knockers under each armpit, orange skeletor face and piss yellow hair that makes Jeffany’s looks silky 🧟‍♀️💀
It’s the skin on the pair of them !! (The sisters not the knockers 😂) Sun damaged to duck !!
Ones what 25 and the others 30 during this series. Both look beat into their 40s. Imagine them now.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve finished the entire series, I binged it on my day off today.
has anyone ever checked in on Danny ?? Hahaha is he Ok? Was he even real or was he an actor the entire time cause I am screaming laughing at everything that’s happened to him this series the poor soul 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What are Debbie and Gill up to know (I want to know what they look like now too)
Well they’ve both got dry sun damaged skin that’s for sure!
Gill married with a kid, she was a fitness instructor. I don’t know if she is now, covid an all that.
Debbie was living in Spain getting more sun damage. She had some sort of beauty thing going on. Dunno what she’s doing now.

I had a look on Insta at Chloe’s page. She’s had an awful lot of work done. And by awful I mean awful! 🤣She looks like a hamster with someone’s false teeth in

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8