Amanda Harrington

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seen better dressed OAPs walking down the road. That 'designer' gear screams FAKE!!!! 🤡

What's with the orthopedic boots? Forrest Gump wants them back!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Seen better dressed OAPs walking down the road. That 'designer' gear screams FAKE!!!! 🤡

View attachment 1863025

What's with the orthopedic boots? Forrest Gump wants them back!
To even consider all her shite is real for a second, where does she claim to get the money from for all this? She surely doesn't model anymore and zero fat official can't realistically make that much, looks like a gimmick weight loss trick that I'd be really wary of spending money on

Reactions: 9
To even consider all her shite is real for a second, where does she claim to get the money from for all this? She surely doesn't model anymore and zero fat official can't realistically make that much, looks like a gimmick weight loss trick that I'd be really wary of spending money on
Just like her 'mate' Chazza with her Belleh Blaster scam!

And now she's another one plugging this 'Jet Set' tit. 😴😴

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Found this. I only could stomach five minutes. She's got the personality of a plank of wood! 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I am FIVE MINUTES into Desperate Scousewives and im SCREAMING.
That Joe the ‘club promoter’ is a fuckin WOOL. That Layla saying ‘eeee’ in her Dublin accent has my toes curling.

The fact Amanda has ‘local celebrity’ under her name, and then the two ‘fans’ coming up asking for her autograph in Liverpool One hahahahaha.

how did Chloe go down in Liverpool?? I have so many friends who are nurses in the city and I just can’t imagine her being on this show going down well. At all.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Mandy: I was up for an award for most stylish scouser.

duck right off 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 stylish???

Wonder if that Jaiden is on here 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 10