Amanda Harrington

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Amanda kept phoning the paps to tip off where they’d be and Alex got sick of it.
Doesn’t surprise me at all.

Amanda’s version is that as soon as she went into glamour modelling and started getting known in Liverpool, Alex was making sly digs about it being tacky etc
I’m sure she thinks in her head that Alex was jealous 🙄 I remember a conversation between Amanda and Keely Hazel (think that was her name, page 3 girl??) debating which magazine you should ‘get your tits out for’ with Amanda saying that you should only get your tits out for playboy. Classy!!! Anyone who watched glamour girls will know what I’m out about 😂

Reactions: 10
Chazzas posted a video of her fella and Harrington walking behind chazza then cosied up together on the sofa!!! Looks like she’s after pob now!! Can’t sue get her isn fella?? Chazzas too thick to notice

There's a video on the Charlotte Dawson thread of that Sam Giffen and his coke jaw ❄
There you go

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Chazzas posted a video of her fella and Harrington walking behind chazza then cosied up together on the sofa!!! Looks like she’s after pob now!! Can’t sue get her isn fella?? Chazzas too thick to notice
Too busy filming herself and feeding her kid sugar

Reactions: 8

There you go
Giffin tried to hide but was caught. You could see the fear in his eyes!! His partner looked bored out of his mind all night.

There you go
bleeping weird the way she has that cardboard cut out everywhere & goes standing with the bronze statue on occasions 🤣🤣😭😭😭

Imagine your trying to have a ball... round the bend & your mate pulls out a cardboard cutout of their dead arl fella 🤣😭

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Just read the first few pages of the thread and pissed myself laughing, ESPECIALLY at Mandy’s admittance that the DS show was literally desperate. I wonder does she DIE that it exists and flopped.

ETA OH MY GOD ITS ON MORE 4 hahahaha deffo binge watching tomorrow!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Doesn’t surprise me at all.

I’m sure she thinks in her head that Alex was jealous 🙄 I remember a conversation between Amanda and Keely Hazel (think that was her name, page 3 girl??) debating which magazine you should ‘get your tits out for’ with Amanda saying that you should only get your tits out for playboy. Classy!!! Anyone who watched glamour girls will know what I’m out about 😂
I was on Samantha bonds agency as a model and Mandy harro struggled to get work on her brief time with Sam . Keeley hazel did alright but there was no brain cells going on up there , she struggled to tell the time lol . No , literally she couldn’t tell the time .

On glamour girls , Mandy was filmed going over to America for the big break ....yet the real tea is this was her third attempt . She failed miserably . Americans couldn’t understand her and thought she looked old , yes even back then .

Mandy had beef with some of the best girls on the agency because they got more work than her , they were better models and fans loved them in mags. She always made out she was too good to do topless but she wasn’t really asked or offered the jobs anyway . She was offered Mayfair spread which was open leg at the time and not sure if she did it or not as cash dried up . Girls ended up in Mayfair when the main stream mags didn’t want them.

Only a little bit of tea but I bet you all know she’s a liar anyway and she’s has a very high opinion of herself !

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
I was on Samantha bonds agency as a model and Mandy harro struggled to get work on her brief time with Sam . Keeley hazel did alright but there was no brain cells going on up there , she struggled to tell the time lol . No , literally she couldn’t tell the time .

On glamour girls , Mandy was filmed going over to America for the big break ....yet the real tea is this was her third attempt . She failed miserably . Americans couldn’t understand her and thought she looked old , yes even back then .

Mandy had beef with some of the best girls on the agency because they got more work than her , they were better models and fans loved them in mags. She always made out she was too good to do topless but she wasn’t really asked or offered the jobs anyway . She was offered Mayfair spread which was open leg at the time and not sure if she did it or not as cash dried up . Girls ended up in Mayfair when the main stream mags didn’t want them.

Only a little bit of tea but I bet you all know she’s a liar anyway and she’s has a very high opinion of herself !
Where can I watch glamour girls? 😊

Reactions: 3
Just read the first few pages of the thread and pissed myself laughing, ESPECIALLY at Mandy’s admittance that the DS show was literally desperate. I wonder does she DIE that it exists and flopped.

I’m so there as well 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Oh wow thanks for the tea. She’s made out a few times that she turned down playboy. In fact, she went to test for Playmate. She wasn’t actually chosen for it. With playmate of the month a few girls would test for that around the same time, there was no guarantee they would pick her. She seems to think In her head that she was.

Oh wow thanks for the tea. She’s made out a few times that she turned down playboy. In fact, she went to test for Playmate. She wasn’t actually chosen for it. With playmate of the month a few girls would test for that around the same time, there was no guarantee they would pick her. She seems to think In her head that she was.
Yep , she was never picked as she wasnt the right look and they thought she was too old looking . This was the era of holly madison and girls next door and in comparison ....Mandy did not have right look at all .

Glamour girls was on the other night on uktv I think, not sure how to watch it .

Reactions: 10
Claws out but I’ve always thought she’s looked old! The joker smile doesn’t help…
Does anyone remember some programme she did and she was in a date with a footballer I think, god she was boring. It was just after DSW. I turned it off. Would love to watch it again 🤣

Reactions: 11
I used to want to be like them in the Alex Curran days, out in their Francesca couture dresses and peep toe loubs, 10 packs of extensions and bright pink blusher 🙈🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Dear god 😂😆her going on about some swimwear she’s bringing out. Well that never happened!

Urghh I can’t upload it properly

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Is she single again? (Sorry I can’t remember what was said about her fella on here other than he was a bad drunk)

Reactions: 7

I’ve just looked for this to watch it too. Please can you let me know where you found it? Thanks.

Reactions: 3