Amanda Harrington

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Massive Clingon forehead and wide masculine jaw.

Just realised it was Katie Downes and not Keeley Hazell that she filmed with in glamour girls

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
What the duck, I've been searching in "ALL the shop's" for run way (2 words not one) by Mandy Harrington but cant find it anywhere? You know if we get the sun like, the weather you know, I need a 12 piece capsule colleksion.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Thick as bleeping mince…..daft cow that joker smirk does her no favours

Reactions: 8
I used to want to be like them in the Alex Curran days, out in their Francesca couture dresses and peep toe loubs, 10 packs of extensions and bright pink blusher 🙈🙈
Oh I know girl I feel ashamed 😖😖

I remember getting a KU spendlove dress, diamanté platform peeptows and a blag mulberry clutch for my 27th birthday and feeling like I was a bleeping celebrity. Hair like Bridget bardot..

Absolute horror

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
What the duck, I've been searching in "ALL the shop's" for run way (2 words not one) by Mandy Harrington but cant find it anywhere? You know if we get the sun like, the weather you know, I need a 12 piece capsule colleksion.
Crying. The lunn poly collection by Mandy harro 👙

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Girls don't feel ashamed 8tbwascall in at the time! I personally love that the Scouse girls love to get their glam on! 💜

Reactions: 11
Remember the gold Francesca couture dress she had…. Well I’ve still got mine 😂😂😂 last seen out of my wardrobe in 2021 for a traveller wedding. However I left out the peep toe wedges and heavy blusher

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Came here from the Chazza thread. This one's gold! Just going to leave this here (NY Chazza Party)! 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Remember the gold Francesca couture dress she had…. Well I’ve still got mine 😂😂😂 last seen out of my wardrobe in 2021 for a traveller wedding. However I left out the peep toe wedges and heavy blusher
Not going to lie I’d so have one of the sequin skater skirts that they used to make now 😂

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Not going to lie I’d so have one of the sequin skater skirts that they used to make now 😂

It’s my 30th in April. Might dig out said dress 😂😂 look on depop for things like that. I’ve seen the dress I’ve got on there loads for half the price I paid.

Reactions: 9
They sell dolly mix in a pan online at selfridges lol on sale too!
Noooooo
I’m ordering it!

EF1CB428-ADD8-4232-BC18-D1C922A71105.jpeg
This should keep me going until I’m dead. You better believe I’ll be wearing Dollymix on Saturday night! 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
This one reminds me of my sister, always engaged new fellas 🤣 coke head Slaggy aggy always got new mates to bum off off out with there gay best friend, turn on family members duck ya mates over ha ha ha she’s a right one

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just read the first few pages of the thread and pissed myself laughing, ESPECIALLY at Mandy’s admittance that the DS show was literally desperate. I wonder does she DIE that it exists and flopped.

ETA OH MY GOD ITS ON MORE 4 hahahaha deffo binge watching tomorrow!!
That has made my weekend! I’m laid up with lurgy so that’s my weekend binge cringe watch sorted 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6