Amanda Harrington

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not derailing… but, what happened to Holly Henderson? She may have blocked me, but I haven’t seen her on the socials for ages… thought this would be a good thread to ask on.
She's still on FB spouting anti vax bollocks 😴

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Holly Henderson 😭😭😭 AKA jeanette Worthington 🤣🤣 she’s still on insta!

Not derailing… but, what happened to Holly Henderson? She may have blocked me, but I haven’t seen her on the socials for ages… thought this would be a good thread to ask on.

Reactions: 2
I had a bit of drama with Holly years ago over a fella 🙈 well it wasn’t exactly drama, but she’s no girls girl. Mind you can tell that just looking at her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh Mandy harro .. what a character she is 😩😩 remember her in circo toilets doing lines with her mum. Lovely x

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Even so, imagine snorting with your mum 🤣🤣 errr no.
talk about Buzz Killington! Imagine the scatty feeling the next day and remembering your mum hoovering them up 🥴 or even worse, you’re ma tagging along to the afters! Hard pass from me

talk about Buzz Killington! Imagine the scatty feeling the next day and remembering your mum hoovering them up 🥴 or even worse, you’re ma tagging along to the afters! Hard pass from me
*your ma

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh Mandy harro .. what a character she is 😩😩 remember her in circo toilets doing lines with her mum. Lovely x
A friend of mine from Liverpool used to run in circles with Amanda about 10 years ago and I’ve heard this about her too. She was seen by my mate doing lines.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
That’s probably to Carla & Josh, she fucked up two childhood friends over a fella 👎🏼 but she’s got first 2 victims for jet set blag holidays.
00EEA7F1-F2F6-4881-BEBA-AD8DBE871A50.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yes, she doesn’t follow him no more, has missed out on the skiing trip, and is bumming blow drys off people round Chester. He’s obviously sided with Carla 🤨

Reactions: 10
No mates Mandy 😅. I've not seen her bumming Dawsy for a while as well.

I bet she's crying in her 1 bed loft flat surrounded by empty designer bags she bought herself for Xmas.

Back to your MLM now Mand, now that zerofat fad is over 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
No mates Mandy 😅. I've not seen her bumming Dawsy for a while as well.

I bet she's crying in her 1 bed loft flat surrounded by empty designer bags she bought herself for Xmas.

Back to your MLM now Mand, now that zerofat fad is over 🤣
Oh the 72 empty bags round the tree killed me 🤣 one or two next time Mandy would make it believable!

• Haha
Reactions: 9