Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Retro80s

VIP Member
Yeah but she did lose her mum . I’ve met her a few times and she’s always been lovely to me and those around . But it’s only ever been on nights out and I guess most are nicer after drinks ! I don’t like how she sells the skinny pens for double the price though .
How does she get hold of skinny pens if they have to be prescribed?

Reactions: 1

Dantee

Wasn’t it under Dr Nassif Medical Spa and a ‘decent’ machine. Would have sold the Instagram account etc too.
I think she would have gotten a large sum

Dollybird

VIP Member
She’s got a mouth like the Mersey tunnel, dead brassy etc. a spoilt little daddy’s girl
Yeah but she did lose her mum . I’ve met her a few times and she’s always been lovely to me and those around . But it’s only ever been on nights out and I guess most are nicer after drinks ! I don’t like how she sells the skinny pens for double the price though .

Eastlondoner

VIP Member
🎣

Well I think you will find.. that all this talk is not my style what so ever.. If you look back over this forum and all the disgusting comments about me and go back a page on the Katie heyes slating forum where it started then you will see that the reason I have mentioned all the above is in response to what has been said about me on this forum, about myself, my partner, my business, my engagement, my ring, my past relationships, my step children my weight.. you name it it’s been said.. so if I want to defend myself I will.. and trust me I didn’t just stumble across this forum I got a google alert to my email.. So how would you like to find a forum about yourself slating every aspect of your life, your children, your weight, accused of being passed around gangsters, being a coke head.. I’m a human being just like you but these narrow minded people seem to forget that... not one of you know me personally and that’s the bad part about it! I’m a grown women with 3 children!!!!
So you go ahead and make a complaint. I’ll give you the direct email if you like!! I’ve already passed all this over to my solicitor and the police as this is slander and defamation of character an I won’t tolerate it. He will be looking into this whole forum as cyber bullying is against the law and holds up to a 5 year sentence. I went through this a while ago with someone on twitter and they went to jail. So I am following the same steps and if it has to go to court then everyone will have to stand up and it will be public knowledge who is a bullying troll. Now that’s the last thing i’m going to say about this. Carry on all of you as it’s all being logged and will just be more evidence 👌

MadameFoner

Chatty Member
She is so secretive because he is a sunday league footballer... I think she wants the world to believe he is in the premiership ? His name is robbie and he is an okay guy to be fair.. too good for her and her rent a fanny which has been round liverpool...they are engaged now x
Didn't know that! Has he got a few bob too though?