Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jas19/2

VIP Member
I don’t know about that like o don’t t
My mate used to do glamour modelling, and every year they'd go to Cheltenham races to go in a box with Bristol City footballers so they had female company (every bit as dodgy as it sounds fyi 😂🤦🏻‍♀️) it was organised by this woman called Verena Twigg who was probably more like a pimp than a model agent tbh, anyways, long story short a few years ago Verena brought Amanda to the box at cheltenham and my mate said she was nice enough but a chunk 😂😂😂
I don’t know about that like she’s never been fat
---
Verena twig!! What a blast from the past 🤣 I used to glamour model back in the day and knew about Verena and her antics with booking girls for “company”
My agency warned us all about Verena 🤣
My cousin done a few shoots for the daily star and loaded

Reactions: 1

chattycatty

VIP Member
Yeah? There’s a Scouse ma thread on here. Sorry I don’t know how to link it

Think ive done it

DD21DD

Looks like she's turned 40 but doesn't want anyone knowing her age 😂😂😂

New channel bag, paid for by her secret fellas dirty deals no doubt
Her fellas not a drug d he's a ex footballer i think he's skint now i've heard a few stories and one from a good friend of his how he's changed a lot. Sad he was a nice man when he was with his ex wife don't know what's happened to him.

DD21DD

Is she still with the guy she was engaged to?
I've just looked at her page they don't seem to be following each other. Maybe they have. If i was her and what his friends have said i would leave him too. Sad how he's changed. Poor little Robbie.