Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wiganuser

VIP Member
He's not dodgy he's a skint alky. He works a normal job and if he paid for that party there would of been a post to the best boyfriend clearly was all free for post's with her been a influencer. She's just been caught carrying on again with her ex he must like the life style she give him to stay with her any normal man would be off. Weird couple.
What does he do for work?

Reactions: 2

ChloBo_81

VIP Member
Anyone know why Carla is now going as Carla Lawson Jones? Haven't looked at her profile but don't remember her being anything other than Carla Lawson?

MadameFoner

Chatty Member
It’s so weird how she posts pictures of her fellas kids, in their pjs on her bed, in front of half naked pictures of her?!! Wtf. Looks like an undeclared freebie too, scruff.
I bet their mum is just mortified for her
I can't see her being too pleased being 'mummy' but feels like she has to!?

Clarity456

VIP Member
Not derailing… but, what happened to Holly Henderson? She may have blocked me, but I haven’t seen her on the socials for ages… thought this would be a good thread to ask on.
She's still on FB spouting anti vax bollocks 😴

• Wow

quaylover

Just saw her name as a brand on spacenk omg she has a full on brand ??? In a high end store???

Perriwinkle

The fact you’re throwing a fucking beach ball to yourself 😂😂😂 not only that where are all your mates on your birthday celebrating with you ? Sad cow !

mrsc2b

Oh she comes across like a right cunt. And her sister who’s meant to be 30 and everyone’s telling her how great she looks. Jesus Christ I can only IMAGINE how rough she looks now at 40. Fuckin hell!

Is their Sister the one who does the massages that was mentioned a few pages back ? She’s featured in a few episodes. I tell ya she fairly uses some filters on her instagram compared to her appearances on this show !
No that's Allison I think, she's younger than Debbie and Gill I think x

Ahh thank you xx
I genuinely know her - not as a friend, but know her fairly well and can honestly say she’s absolutely lovely. Would do anything for anyone and has a really kind heart - yes she’s loud but she knows that herself 😂 And no, I’m not a paying customer, either!

edited to say I’m talking about Hayley Mack.

No, this is too funny. I don’t mind Amanda Harrington. But it wasn’t too long ago before her engagement that she was nearly leaving her partner coz she was being catfished. She was totally in love with someone she never met but she must have known his bank balance 😂😂😂😂
Don’t get it? Catfished by who?

Reactions: 1

Jas19/2

VIP Member
I don’t know about that like o don’t t
My mate used to do glamour modelling, and every year they'd go to Cheltenham races to go in a box with Bristol City footballers so they had female company (every bit as dodgy as it sounds fyi 😂🤦🏻‍♀️) it was organised by this woman called Verena Twigg who was probably more like a pimp than a model agent tbh, anyways, long story short a few years ago Verena brought Amanda to the box at cheltenham and my mate said she was nice enough but a chunk 😂😂😂
I don’t know about that like she’s never been fat
---
Verena twig!! What a blast from the past 🤣 I used to glamour model back in the day and knew about Verena and her antics with booking girls for “company”
My agency warned us all about Verena 🤣
My cousin done a few shoots for the daily star and loaded

Reactions: 1