Amanda Harrington

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was always surprised Debbie didn’t meet w footballer or something, don’t hate me tattlers but I did used to think she’s was a good looking girl

Reactions: 4
Was always surprised Debbie didn’t meet w footballer or something, don’t hate me tattlers but I did used to think she’s was a good looking girl
She was with some boxer when she first went to Spain, he had a big villa over there. But he was never home, which always led me to believe he had an....errrm...."alternative" sideline. Or was on the run.

Reactions: 9
I loved Jodie though. Follow her on Insta

Was it you coco who said you were in ep3 I’ve just started it… not that I know what you look like
Apologies, on episode 3! Sadly I wasn't in it, reckon I could deliver my lines a bit more convincingly than most of them

Reactions: 5
Didnt their brother John play football for Fleetwood or Blackpool and then up at Rangers, or is that someone else.

ETA I googled it was Jodie’s brother.

Last edited:
Hey y'all, I'm just a random American that's actually a AH fan (don't worry, I'm not here to say you shouldn't talk about her, I enjoy reading any content from fans/haters alike so keep it going!). I first heard about her ages ago while watching a documentary about the beauty culture in Liverpool .

I always aspired to be someone that actually put some effort into their looks and be somewhat glamorous blah blah, so I looked to Amanda for inspo...tbh I prefer to be a lazy b**** I even drunk messaged her once on IG saying how amazing she is (yes I meant it, don't come for me!) and she was super nice and sweet about it (if I still had IG I would consider sharing screenshots but I got rid of my account awhile ago). I'd be surprised and disappointed if that was really her responding at the beginning of the thread. I wouldn't expect her to care what ppl have to say to the point she'd respond directly, threaten folks and jeopardize her business, brand, etc. but what the hell do I know. Anyways, carry on tattlers!

p.s. I would love to rewatch Desperate Scousewives in all its cringey glory but I need a damn VPN

Reactions: 10
Didnt their brother John play football for Fleetwood or Blackpool and then up at Rangers, or is that someone else.

ETA I googled it was Jodie’s brother.
He plays for my team (Rangers) now. Steven Gerrard signed him

Reactions: 6
I still can't get over that she called her kid Viva
[/QUOTE]

She never, she’s called Vivienne I think, viva is quite a common shortening of that name many moons ago

Reactions: 5
I like Jodie, there’s no aids and graces about her, and she seems a grafter, doing a 2nd degree! Good luck to her.
I wanted to look like her cousin for years. Still do

She has a baby with that boxer Joe Selkirk didn't she, Amy Jackson's ex. He's probably on the run over there.

Reactions: 2