Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Star is born

VIP Member
Yes they in lockdown Amy j a c k s o n is her instagram. She’s extremely famous and as a scouser done Very well in India. The Baby’s image of him. His family own the Hilton group, So he’s not a bad catch 😉 But I don’t know his history he’s quite private. But suppose everyone’s older and wiser than there younger days

Reactions: 3

MadameFoner

Chatty Member
Her and her fella were out with Charlotte Dawson last night, first time I've seen him, he's normally not on any stories.

mchammerr

VIP Member
Oh my god ! Have yous seen them Instagram stories that Paul Kelly has uploaded about that Jazmin he was with 😱😱😱
No girl but get them screenshotted and share with us on his thread please 🙏🤣

BeenWaitingALongTime

Please spill the tea if you know any. Laughing at her tiny 10 inch waist on those photos. She's kidding herself. Not saying she's big but she's at least a size 10 to 12 even after surgery
She was one of the early ' models ' / influencers who started shuttling to Dubai

NessieNoo92

No, this is too funny. I don’t mind Amanda Harrington. But it wasn’t too long ago before her engagement that she was nearly leaving her partner coz she was being catfished. She was totally in love with someone she never met but she must have known his bank balance 😂😂😂😂
What?! Is this her current partner?

saadd3434

VIP Member
Looks like she's had another bbl but it looks weird, it's not hourglass. Laughing at all these badly edited photos with overuse of the blur tool

ChloBo_81

VIP Member
Why is she bothering getting her boobs re done? Isn’t she about 50 years old now? What’s the point?
She said they're 20 year old implants and it's "dangerous" to have them in, so she needs them re-doing apparently.

I'd love to know if she is actually in real estate. Imagine her showing you round a property!!

• Haha