Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mrsc2b

That you carla? 😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣 all i can say is carla lawson needs a good scrub that minty cunt doesn’t get a wash and has banged everyone in the city, her 26 year old fella fucked her off becoz he had enough of her snide ways Crazy little coke head bum who’s sends her scrans back so she doesn’t have to pay the bill in restaurants. Alison is jay Mc new bird. Lovely girl, hope it works out for him coz carla rinsed him dry then fucked him off for her toy boy when the footy career dried up, now she’s in a council house in marion square with 4 kids 🤣🤣🫣🥴 jumpin on the back of anyone who is anyone 🥴 Cringe the way she is that far up gemma collins an tanya bardsleys ass her head is popping out of there neck.. carla if you are reading this please stop with the constant stories with the discounts NO ONE CARES 😵💫👋
Hey I do, saved £50 on pressies so far 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 4

saadd3434

VIP Member
No this was when she was ‘engaged’ to that alcoholic dude…he had two daughters so she means step children

mchammerr

VIP Member
I don’t normally comment on these type of things but I’ve had to on this one because I know the facts 😝 as I’m a very good friend with someone who’s good friends with Amanda & Carla. Amanda finished with Robbie over a year ago. They was just living together for convenience. Apparently he moved out in August this year and they are still on good terms and still mates

Amanda does have a new boyfriend 👀but

he was never Carla’s boyfriend, carla’s known him for years and fancied him 😂 they have never been with each other, he was actually good mates with carla’s kids dad Jay Mc so maybe that’s where the mix up is.

Carla’s boyfriend of the last 3 years is called Jamie Su, no one knows about him as she tried to keep him on the down low as he’s only 26, doesn’t drive, lives in his mums etc

It’s actually highly embarrassing all this for Carla coz she is sick as a dog that he wanted to get with Amanda and not her 🤣🙈😭🥴🥴 CRINGE!!!!! As for spudknows he’s banging a 23 year old girl ☕☕
Tell us the insta names so we can have a nose 🤪

Yea, they stayed mates and still are so was still doing stuff together. He is living in his mates house on the couch apparently she is still in her apartment in ‘ellesmere port’ 😂 but I got told she is moving. He’s meant to be a nice fella to be honest but has a bad drink problem. oh and the issue with the daughter is apparently a family issue.. nothing to do with carla, Carla’s always been a bad stink she’s cheated on every fella she’s had.. so karmas a bitch😂🥴🥳

heaven_0028

It’s not even a business! She must be skint to join this. They are being conned into believing they will make money from it and will persuade other vulnerable people to join who will also lose money! Multi level marketing companies make me sick.
Right up Mandy’s Street then.

Foodaholic

VIP Member
What in the name of lady gaga 2010 is this 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Wonder what shitty "business" she is doing now, fuck all followers so it's set to fail
I'm sure I read on Elissa C's stories last week that they were doing something together? Business I mean.

Sunsetlass

Chatty Member
How self obsessed can one person be…..literally make this post about me and nothing about the person…..what a fucking weapon man mand is!

ChloBo_81

VIP Member
So I've just read her Q and A and apparently she's now living in Marbella and working in "real estate" yet her bio only mentions her "jetset" thing AKA pyramid scheme. 😳

She's currently on her way to get her tits redone in Turkey.

Does anyone have any tea?

Reactions: 3

saadd3434

VIP Member
Wonder where she’s getting the money from? Someone on here said she’d been bankrupt once? What’s the tea on that situation?

Reactions: 3