Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rhobh17

VIP Member
I was on Samantha bonds agency as a model and Mandy harro struggled to get work on her brief time with Sam . Keeley hazel did alright but there was no brain cells going on up there , she struggled to tell the time lol . No , literally she couldn’t tell the time .

On glamour girls , Mandy was filmed going over to America for the big break ....yet the real tea is this was her third attempt . She failed miserably . Americans couldn’t understand her and thought she looked old , yes even back then .

Mandy had beef with some of the best girls on the agency because they got more work than her , they were better models and fans loved them in mags. She always made out she was too good to do topless but she wasn’t really asked or offered the jobs anyway . She was offered Mayfair spread which was open leg at the time and not sure if she did it or not as cash dried up . Girls ended up in Mayfair when the main stream mags didn’t want them.

Only a little bit of tea but I bet you all know she’s a liar anyway and she’s has a very high opinion of herself !
Where can I watch glamour girls? 😊

Reactions: 4

rhobh17

VIP Member
Was always surprised Debbie didn’t meet w footballer or something, don’t hate me tattlers but I did used to think she’s was a good looking girl

loolabelle

VIP Member
She is so secretive because he is a sunday league footballer... I think she wants the world to believe he is in the premiership ? His name is robbie and he is an okay guy to be fair.. too good for her and her rent a fanny which has been round liverpool...they are engaged now x
he must have to swing it side to side just to touch an edge of it!

• Haha

Retro80s

VIP Member
You seem to have an issue with me saying it's dangerous. I'm not claiming to be an expert on the skinny pen, I was just answering someone's question as to what it was. I've heard it's dangerous for the reasons I listed in my other post. Its not that deep.

Anyway, has mandy started promoting it, coz I can't see it on her page? Why was it mentioned on here?
She’s flogging them for double the price apparently

• Wow
  • Haha

Its_Me

VIP Member
It’s still there

• Heart

Dollybird

VIP Member
I love the dress she has on tonight. It’s gorgeous but it doesn’t suit her. Her figure is too blocky even after the surgery.
I like the dress too but hair should be up and she’s not the right build for it . This dress needs someone a lot slimmer or someone with more shape . Not blocky Harrington 🤣

• Haha
i wish there had been a 2nd series too. Anyone got any goss on the others. I only see Elissa on SM.
Erm last I saw Debbie lived in Marbella and had a baby, Gill’s a personal trainer, the hairdressers got divorced, Amanda lives in Ellesmere Port 🙊, Jodie has 2 kids and is doing aesthetics and something at uni, Chloe is doing aesthetics as well, not sure about the others! Oh George split up with Amy Jackson for the 100th time and they have a kid together, think it’s for good though.

• Heart

MadameFoner

Chatty Member
Just stumbled on this thread whilst trying to catch up on Sallie and slab back. Ohhh is she not with Robbie anymore? He was a semi pro footballer and then a football coach so not really making megabucks. He was in a really bad car accident years ago so not sure if there may have been a big payout from that? I used to work with his brother - weird AF
Why was he weird!? Give us the ☕!

wiganuser

VIP Member
Howling at her on that podcast. Catfish mandy cant cover her double chin on that with her hand across her stomach. She needs to face facts that she ain't some skinny bird

bradshawsshoes101

VIP Member
Zerofat is a bloody concession, which she admits herself. It’s basically renting a room 🤣🤣🤣

Harvey Nichols haven’t come begging to have the fat blaster in all their stores! She’s gone and rented a space in Liverpool. She’s a joke.

Shazblag

VIP Member
Didnt their brother John play football for Fleetwood or Blackpool and then up at Rangers, or is that someone else.

ETA I googled it was Jodie’s brother.

Last edited: