Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rothsey

VIP Member
So she’s doing a b-rec lunn poly MLM with Gill O’Toole? Why? Anyone with a brain cell knows they are the biggest scam going. What’s the story with Gill these days btw? She’s always irritated me, she came to mine once and talked to me like shit. I was gonna kick off and then I remembered in scousewives she shared a bedroom with her sister… so I called her a cunt, laughed and walked off

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
What the fuck, I've been searching in "ALL the shop's" for run way (2 words not one) by Mandy Harrington but cant find it anywhere? You know if we get the sun like, the weather you know, I need a 12 piece capsule colleksion.
Crying. The lunn poly collection by Mandy harro 👙

• Haha
Reactions: 20

wiganuser

VIP Member
Am sitting here proper laughing to myself, I remember going the one in the strand with my mum booking butlins pwhelli in about 1998. The glory days!!!
Nothing made me happier than going into the travel agents collecting brochures as a kid looking at places my mum would say no to 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

Littl3mou53

Also the police wouldn’t deal with ‘slander or defamation’ - defamation is a civil issue, which slander or libel would come under, one which is written (libel) not slander like you wrote... which I assume you know ... you know... from your lawyer...

And sorry not to go on but ‘cyber bullying’ isn’t a crime. What crime are you alluding has been committed?

• Haha
  • Heart
Bit late to the party, but many moons ago when Desperate Scouseshite first aired she got her eyebrows done by a girl just starting out. It was when HD was taking off! I went for my appointment off and asked about Amanda. The girl (who was so lovely) said Amanda had “forgotten” her purse and was asking to get them done for free if she promoted them on her socials!!! Total joke taking advantage of someone’s new business! If it was an agreed collaboration that’s one thing but to forget your purse? Cheap and disrespectful

• Wow
  • Haha

Melmoo

Chatty Member
Wonder if they have google alerts set up? 😂😂
If I ever get to a point on my life where I have goggle alerts set up about myself and my business' its game fucking over, only a blatant narcissist or z list wannabe would even dream of it 😂

Let’s all take a minute to remind ourselves of the company Ms Harrington likes to keep

And also how she is a convicted drink driver

The police would piss themselves laughing if she turned up doing a woe is me.
Surely not ! This can't be the high brow international business woman / designer wearing / super skinny and wealthy star we have come to know and love ?!?

Last edited:
  • Haha

heaven_0028

Remember the gold Francesca couture dress she had…. Well I’ve still got mine 😂😂😂 last seen out of my wardrobe in 2021 for a traveller wedding. However I left out the peep toe wedges and heavy blusher

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

wiganuser

VIP Member
Well we have the reveal...a fucking COOKBOOK 😂😂😂😂

I'm sure when people are looking for a cookbook they would think yep il go for some unknown, scouse chav with zero followers instead of nigella 😂

Itll be in the 99p amazon books before we know it

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Lala66

I read this thread ages ago.. just had another look I am still cringing at the fact miss Harrington herself came on to start a war washed up old hag.. who the hell has google alerts about themselves oh yeah desperados

• Haha

wiganuser

VIP Member
My god they both have the worst dress sense ever!

Miss Lynn Poly is bloody orange, I thought the whole point of make up was to contour your features not make you look like a square? her face looks like bloody Kryten off red dwarf.

8-10 my arse!!

She’s flogging Hello Fresh as well now 🤣 how the mighty have fallen!!
Heavy contoured make up, curly blows and sequinned jumpsuits look dated to fuck now. State of those pair

Cilla Slack

VIP Member
Na what the fuck is he real 🤣🤣 she’s just a skank from aintree 🤣🤣
He's a eight crank, him. Used to follow Amanda and her mates all around town when he was abar 16 (if that!...), begging for selfies with her and autographs. Then expanded to stalking other z-Listers and tried to set himself up as Celebrity Agent, lol, or in his world "Agent to the Stars".... 🤪

He was the one who originally called her The Queen of Liverpool and she took that name, ran with it, and will die with it. Soft get.

• Haha
  • Sick