Amanda Harrington

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Loving all the scouse chat and gossip in this thread 🤣 the way you slate people is similar to the Glaswegian style 😀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
She’s got a mouth like the Mersey tunnel, dead brassy etc. a spoilt little daddy’s girl
Yeah but she did lose her mum . I’ve met her a few times and she’s always been lovely to me and those around . But it’s only ever been on nights out and I guess most are nicer after drinks ! I don’t like how she sells the skinny pens for double the price though .

Reactions: 1
Yeah but she did lose her mum . I’ve met her a few times and she’s always been lovely to me and those around . But it’s only ever been on nights out and I guess most are nicer after drinks ! I don’t like how she sells the skinny pens for double the price though .
How does she get hold of skinny pens if they have to be prescribed?

She has been a spoilt daddy’s girl for years, way before she lost her mum. Which was very sad

Reactions: 2
She’s got a mouth like the Mersey tunnel, dead brassy etc. a spoilt little daddy’s girl
I’ve heard similar. i remember years ago she was having murder with all of the other SPMU/lash and brow techs on Rodney street. She’d under cut them hugely and give them terrible reviews online supposedly anonymously but everyone knew it was her. Her sisters meant to be nice but she’s a right horror apparently. Don’t know her but heard through the grapevine

Reactions: 3
I’ve heard similar. i remember years ago she was having murder with all of the other SPMU/lash and brow techs on Rodney street. She’d under cut them hugely and give them terrible reviews online supposedly anonymously but everyone knew it was her. Her sisters meant to be nice but she’s a right horror apparently. Don’t know her but heard through the grapevine
No smoke without fire with all this . I’m quite shocked as she was always nice whenever I saw her but was only brief encounters. The skinny pen double the price is massively tit though . She is friends with that Jordan parks who is also selling double the price for the skinny pens .