Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

stroppysal

Chatty Member
Made up there's a thread for this bum. I haven't got major tea, but years ago I used to have a weekend job in taskers, she come in one Saturday an asked to speak to the manager. Got her a manager an she started asking him for free furniture in exchange for a shout out on her socials. Manager was like naaa hun, got no idea who you are. So she left in a strop an didn't spend a penny. It was amazing 🙌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Brummiebird

VIP Member
Let’s all take a minute to remind ourselves of the company Ms Harrington likes to keep

And also how she is a convicted drink driver

The police would piss themselves laughing if she turned up doing a woe is me.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26

Cocobaby09

VIP Member
So glad I’ve found this thread 😅I used to watch Desperate Scousewives, I couldn’t stand AH. I liked Jodie Lundstram, her brother plays for my team (Rangers) now. Loads of tea on this thread, think I’ll crack open the salt and vinegar squares and have a read through the lot.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Brummiebird

VIP Member
She’s an absolute skank. Used to see her being passed around all the gangster in the Newz Bar and Living Room back in the day. Wasn’t she with Joey Barton at one point?

• Haha
  • Wow
Solicitor here too 👋🏽 and no, I’ve not heard of the case either.
Not everyone in life will like you, it’s just one of those things.

• Heart
  • Haha
I don’t normally comment on these type of things but I’ve had to on this one because I know the facts 😝 as I’m a very good friend with someone who’s good friends with Amanda & Carla. Amanda finished with Robbie over a year ago. They was just living together for convenience. Apparently he moved out in August this year and they are still on good terms and still mates

Amanda does have a new boyfriend 👀but

he was never Carla’s boyfriend, carla’s known him for years and fancied him 😂 they have never been with each other, he was actually good mates with carla’s kids dad Jay Mc so maybe that’s where the mix up is.

Carla’s boyfriend of the last 3 years is called Jamie Su, no one knows about him as she tried to keep him on the down low as he’s only 26, doesn’t drive, lives in his mums etc

It’s actually highly embarrassing all this for Carla coz she is sick as a dog that he wanted to get with Amanda and not her 🤣🙈😭🥴🥴 CRINGE!!!!! As for spudknows he’s banging a 23 year old girl ☕☕

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

wiganuser

VIP Member
I used to want to be like them in the Alex Curran days, out in their Francesca couture dresses and peep toe loubs, 10 packs of extensions and bright pink blusher 🙈🙈
Oh I know girl I feel ashamed 😖😖

I remember getting a KU spendlove dress, diamanté platform peeptows and a blag mulberry clutch for my 27th birthday and feeling like I was a fucking celebrity. Hair like Bridget bardot..

Absolute horror

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Does anyone follow her friend Carla the make up artist. Now she is brilliant, hillarious and no airs and graces. The vids she posts with her kids are so funny. The world needs more Carlas!

Reactions: 22

Dramalama78

Chatty Member
Even Danielle Lloyd is doing it 😂😂 it’ll be truff next Jetset with Olive… 🥴🤦🏼‍♀️ Everyman and his dog is doing it #sheep

• Haha

KerChing

Chatty Member
I’ve never heard of this woman but drink driving is an absolutely absolutely disgusting excuse-less crime that destroys lives. Shame on her.

• Heart

Woopsagain

Im crying at this thread

I know a few people talked about on this forum have come on to “defend” themselves but I dont think anyone has embarrassed themselves as much as Amanda.
She probably came on after having a few swigs of Dom Perignon Rose Gold🍾🍾

• Haha

Rothsey

VIP Member
She seems to be trying to get in with Naomi Ford. Always round at her salon, buying her Christmas presents etc. Naomi is just as desperate as Amanda and is associating with her because she was once known in Liverpool.
1/2 Vietnamese Naomi Nine Toes? (IYKYK) wow I dont know whose more desperate there

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Chazzas posted a video of her fella and Harrington walking behind chazza then cosied up together on the sofa!!! Looks like she’s after pob now!! Can’t sue get her isn fella?? Chazzas too thick to notice

There you go
Fucking weird the way she has that cardboard cut out everywhere & goes standing with the bronze statue on occasions 🤣🤣😭😭😭

Imagine your trying to have a ball... round the bend & your mate pulls out a cardboard cutout of their dead arl fella 🤣😭

• Haha
Reactions: 21