Amanda Harrington

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's not dodgy he's a skint alky. He works a normal job and if he paid for that party there would of been a post to the best boyfriend clearly was all free for post's with her been a influencer. She's just been caught carrying on again with her ex he must like the life style she give him to stay with her any normal man would be off. Weird couple.
What does he do for work?

Reactions: 2
A full time alky haha he was a footballer for a lower league team and had a big compo pay out for a car accident. He workes in a collage he did not sure if he got sacked.
I'm late to the convo but where does this girl get her money?she's been floating about for years but never seen her work? All the glsm squad,makeups n 'photo shoots' though what are they for?not brands obviously?

Her own self indulgence perhaps?

Reactions: 6
I'm late to the convo but where does this girl get her money?she's been floating about for years but never seen her work? All the glsm squad,makeups n 'photo shoots' though what are they for?not brands obviously?

Her own self indulgence perhaps?
It's all free she will get free stuff for posts what that influencer life is about

Reactions: 1
It's all free she will get free stuff for posts what that influencer life is about
I don't see How's she's a big deal tho?🤣
She's got a Thierry mugler body suit on today in her post.

I'm sorry but Thierry mugler isn't gifting the likes of her surely?🤣🤣🙈

Reactions: 9
Her kids dad has the last name Hutchinson. I thought his name was Ian but I could be wrong!
No idea how she has all this money.. the dresses she tagged was 6k and Versace shoes etc. Where’s it coming from ?? Someone must know 🤣

Reactions: 7
Her kids dad has the last name Hutchinson. I thought his name was Ian but I could be wrong!
No idea how she has all this money.. the dresses she tagged was 6k and Versace shoes etc. Where’s it coming from ?? Someone must know 🤣
Ian the fella she was carrying on with years ago he was married with kid's. She's just went back with him a couple of months ago behind her fellas back the rumour has it she was carrying on with another drug dealer behind his back to.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
What a belter of a thread. I remember her from Scousewives days too. I have no gossip but I'm here with my popcorn.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
WTF is that catsuit outfit! It looks like my 3 year old has been taking her felt tips to her Barbie.
Imagine seeing that strutting down Castle Street, you’d piss yourself laughing.

• Haha
Reactions: 6