Amanda Bynes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

That's so sad. She just can't get on top of her problems and really struggles with life.
😢 This is so horrible. I've loved Amanda ever since I saw her in What a girl wants 20 years ago! But I don't think she was ready to be released from her conservatorship. She's clearly so unwell. Thank god no one took photos of her during this.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I just feel so desperately sad for her. I think the Britney case showed the really bad side of conservatorships but for someone like Amanda it can be a lifeline. I grew up watching her on Nickelodeon and She’s The Man is still one of my favourite films and looking at her now it’s like a different person. But I guess you never know what’s going on behind the scenes do you.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Been following the Amanda story for a while.
I think this story proves further that parents should NOT be putting their innocent 7 year old daughter to the cesspit that is Hollywood.
Britney Spears
Amanda Bynes
Justin Bieber
Demi Lovato

I know there are dozens who have grown up to be absolutely fine but there is one common denominator in my opinion - childhood acting. Its expoiting, dangerous and selfish. Just look at the Nickelodeon guy Dan Schneider ...

Reactions: 10
Been following the Amanda story for a while.
I think this story proves further that parents should NOT be putting their innocent 7 year old daughter to the cesspit that is Hollywood.
Britney Spears
Amanda Bynes
Justin Bieber
Demi Lovato

I know there are dozens who have grown up to be absolutely fine but there is one common denominator in my opinion - childhood acting. Its expoiting, dangerous and selfish. Just look at the Nickelodeon guy Dan Schneider ...

'I'm glad my mom died' by Jeanette McCurdy details how disturbing it is to be a child star. Growing up in that industry is almost certainly going to hurt you in one way or another.
Mary Kate and Ashley and Lindsay Lohan are other sad examples. The only person who I can think of who seems ok is Mara Wilson, but she got out before her teen years, which I think saved her.

Reactions: 2
I’ve not really followed her story before today but just been reading about it and it’s so sad really.

'I'm glad my mom died' by Jeanette McCurdy details how disturbing it is to be a child star. Growing up in that industry is almost certainly going to hurt you in one way or another.
Mary Kate and Ashley and Lindsay Lohan are other sad examples. The only person who I can think of who seems ok is Mara Wilson, but she got out before her teen years, which I think saved her.
Jodie Foster seems ok, but I can't think of any others who have not been through the ringer.

Reactions: 2
Jodie Foster seems ok, but I can't think of any others who have not been through the ringer.
Hilary duff seems to be ok too.

having read jeanettes book, it’s obvious Dan schnider (🤢) fucked up all those kids, Amanda being one of them!

Reactions: 1