Amanda Bynes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve not heard much of her I’m recent years but she is back (apparently. Not sure where from🤣) with dyed black hair

I know she’s had substance issues and mental health problems but I didn’t realise she is under a conservatorship like Britney.

Used to love The Amanda Show and basically anything that she was in. I always thought it was a shame that things ended up the way they did

Anyone remember the Kanye west style outbursts on Twitter???

Reactions: 7
She's been engaged awhile as well. Her fiance posts about her on his insta.
I hope she does well for herself.
I think being a child star destroyed her as it did so many. Hopefully she is recovered this time and has good support around her
Good on her for finishing college as well.

Reactions: 6
I always felt so sad for her, she could’ve had a great career (though she was slightly typecast).

Im sure she recently did an interview where she was sober and explained some of her behaviour. I’m sure she’s at FIDM doing a design degree or something.

Reactions: 5
Her whole story is so sad, and I bet there’s more to it than we realise. I don’t think it’s a coincidence so many child stars go on to have mental health issues and public meltdowns, unfortunately :cry:

Reactions: 7
Not a fan of that big old tattoo on her face - and I like tattoos for the most part.

It's really terrible what happened to her.
It's actually no wonder she turned out the way she did , when you who the producers were at the time on Nickelodeon. If you want venture down the rabbit hole look up Dan Schneider and Brian Peck and their connections to her show.

Reactions: 3
It's actually no wonder she turned out the way she did , when you who the producers were at the time on Nickelodeon. If you want venture down the rabbit hole look up Dan Schneider and Brian Peck and their connections to her show.
Iv been down that rabbit hole!!
Similar to some of the cast of zoey 101 as well.

Reactions: 2
I wonder if the truth about Dan Schneider is ever going to come out?.In some ways he's worse than Weinstein because the girls he targeted were underage.

I wonder if the truth about Dan Schneider is ever going to come out?.In some ways he's worse than Weinstein because the girls he targeted were underage.
😱 I haven’t heard any of this.

Reactions: 1

There’s been blinds for years about Schneider casting couching a very young Ariana Grande as well as being the man who knocked up Jamie Lynn Spears when she was a teenager. The guy is very rich and powerful so it could be that there is no smoke without fire OR just some really nasty rumours put about an odd-looking man by his many rivals.

I’m old enough to remember when all the “salacious” gossip was regarding who was gay or cheating in Hollywood, now it’s all child molesting and grim.

I remember reading that schizophrenia can manifest following child abuse and trauma as well as having a genetic component. I hope Amanda is able to fight her demons, it was be sad if she ended up penniless on the streets, especially with the resources she has available.

• Wow
Anyone remember the Kanye west style outbursts on Twitter???
For all we know, she was telling the truth and had to take it back because she had no one fighting in her corner.

I'm really sad for her that her parents (and all the other parents of other child stars) sold her to the Hollyweird child fiddlers, just so they don't have to work.

It's no wonder they are all messed up. 😢

• Sad
What happened to amanda bynes and so many other children in Hollywood is so messed up and should be talked about way more than it is, amanda has been in a Conservatorship for years, has tried to say stuff about her past and is locked up everytime. It is heart breaking.

I’m not sure if any of you follow her but she has a twitter account under another name. She’s always asking for money from her followers and gets really crappy when no one responds or sends her anything.

• Wow
I’m not sure if any of you follow her but she has a twitter account under another name. She’s always asking for money from her followers and gets really crappy when no one responds or sends her anything.
that’s sad. I grew up watching the Amanda show, it’s really heartbreaking 💔

What happened with him?

I feel really sorry for Amanda. Can’t imagine the pressure of being a child star is good for anyone :(