Alyssa Lenore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
what happened to her "neutral only" promise? she got a goyard anjou in yellow.
no hate to Alyssa but i just don't get it. is she gravitating to "bright" color??

also, she's going to LA in June
Alyssa has just run out of Hermes to buy and is raging with a yellow Goyard. lol! I don’t know why she didn’t get the bag in black. It’s chicer, but maybe that’s it. She has no idea what’s she’s doing.

Reactions: 4
Her recent YouTube videos have been very lame, just a vehicle for ads. She doesn't even try. I hope the sponsors notice.

Reactions: 10
Long time lurker, decided to create an account to post on this thread!!!!

I admired Alyssa from her handbag collection until seeing her cycle of selling gifted bags, purchasing new bags with vouchers and then selling those bags to buy hermes...very tacky.

I remember when she showed off a new olive green celine sangle seau on an instagram story and then clarified that she sold her black sangle and bought this bag through a voucher (forgot with what company, I think 24s maybe?) and since then I have yet to see her show this new bag off!!!!

Also - I would not be surprised if her wedding dress is BEIGE.

Reactions: 7
If you all want a real eye roll situation v similar to Lazy Lenore, check out Jessie Style Channel on YT. A 30y working in retail sales (Top Shop, YSL, etc) her entire life who binges designer bags. Won’t admit to living at home, blocks any comments who allude to it and is now buying up all the Hermes bags she can. How? It’s insanity, friends.

Long time lurker, decided to create an account to post on this thread!!!!

I admired Alyssa from her handbag collection until seeing her cycle of selling gifted bags, purchasing new bags with vouchers and then selling those bags to buy hermes...very tacky.

I remember when she showed off a new olive green celine sangle seau on an instagram story and then clarified that she sold her black sangle and bought this bag through a voucher (forgot with what company, I think 24s maybe?) and since then I have yet to see her show this new bag off!!!!

Also - I would not be surprised if her wedding dress is BEIGE.
Alyssa never wears any of her bags outside of the 2x she ventures into the big city each month to create content bc there is only so much she can show of her living room and “clofice”. It’s insane. I get the attraction to the elusive Hermes bag, but these bags have become so run of the mill there is zero status to them anymore. Maybe for Alyssa crew it still exists? I just don’t know.

Last edited:
I get the attraction to the elusive Hermes bag, but these bags have become so run of the mill there is zero status to them anymore.
Couldn’t agree more :-(
Lazy Lenore’s minions do ask her advise on how to purchase them as investment “pieces”.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Another Kelly to wear to the mall food court. I love a handbag BUT I don’t need my closet to look like a resale shop. There are plenty of people who spend, spend, spend bc they will just never run out of $ but Marco and Alyssa are not those people. She is filling a void and I hope she figures it out.

Reactions: 11
The amount she has sold is staggering. I’m a luxury handbag lover (addict?) and in my over 10+ years of collecting, I have sold ONE. I also don’t collect at the rate Alyssa does and need to panic sell bags to fund an Hermés addiction. A collection of Hermés bags that basically all look the same and serve the same purpose is so boring to me. Don’t get me wrong - I would love a B and a K one day but I won’t be bingeing on them in attempt to fill a void. She went from being so likeable two/three years ago to just a robot of who/what she is desperately trying to be. When everything looks so calculated, it becomes a big fail.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Blah another black bag with a tint of green 🤢 do you really need k25 AND k28 🤡

Watch her wedding be blah bc she spent all her money on collecting all sizes and black / neutral shade of Hermes

• Haha
50 shades of hermes :rolleyes:

She kept saying "one in, one out rule," but she's definitely sold way more than one bag to buy just one hermes. Most of her bags (and bags with personality) are gone and replaced with a couple hermes that are duplicates of each other. Truly shows she's more about the status / hermes count than the fun and joy of bags and fashion. Once again, makes Hermes less desirable.

Reactions: 9
50 shades of hermes :rolleyes:

She kept saying "one in, one out rule," but she's definitely sold way more than one bag to buy just one hermes. Most of her bags (and bags with personality) are gone and replaced with a couple hermes that are duplicates of each other. Truly shows she's more about the status / hermes count than the fun and joy of bags and fashion. Once again, makes Hermes less desirable.
You hit the nail on the head.

Outside of popping in to see how she’s embarrassing herself, why would anyone actually follow Alyssa? What does she offer in the influencer space?

• Haha
There’s an article in NY Magazine today titled “The Rich NY Women who love their fake Birkins”. Made me wonder if you see Alyssa in person, with her blah frumpy clothes and overall blahness, would you believe her Hermes is real?

• Wow
Reactions: 10
There’s an article in NY Magazine today titled “The Rich NY Women who love their fake Birkins”. Made me wonder if you see Alyssa in person, with her blah frumpy clothes and overall blahness, would you believe her Hermes is real?
Remember when Hermes was a symbol of status? Of wealth? That you’ve made it? Not any more. It’s literally like getting an item from Target.

… or very similar color a few centimeters in size apart 🤦🏻‍♀️

She seems to buy her “pieces” with already the intention that she will be selling them. So she has to keep her Hermezzz in pristine condition. How stressful is that. She will never have a forever bag that is worn in to tell a story - like Wade bit off the corner, or Marco scratched it unintentionally on a table at Kitsune as he helped guard her bag while she ordered coffee.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Not going to lie, her trip rn looks amazing. The hotel looks super luxe and the food looks delicious. Gifted? There's no way Alyssa would splash out like that on something she couldn't hoard in her cloffice like the dragon she is 💀

Not going to lie, her trip rn looks amazing. The hotel looks super luxe and the food looks delicious. Gifted? There's no way Alyssa would splash out like that on something she couldn't hoard in her cloffice like the dragon she is 💀
Good lord if she can afford several Hermes she can afford an all inclusive trip to Mexico I hope! If she can’t afford a trip unless it’s gifted, that’s just sad

Well they're flying business, and we all know she's previously said she prefers to pay for coach, so... my bet is on it being sponsored lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Well it isn’t Europe, and those little blurbs/tagging on her stories come across as ad scripts. I’m just assuming though

Edit: someone on another thread mentioned that resort is $1,600, no way the Errmezz beggar is paying that

… or very similar color a few centimeters in size apart 🤦🏻‍♀️

She seems to buy her “pieces” with already the intention that she will be selling them. So she has to keep her Hermezzz in pristine condition. How stressful is that. She will never have a forever bag that is worn in to tell a story - like Wade bit off the corner, or Marco scratched it unintentionally on a table at Kitsune as he helped guard her bag while she ordered coffee.
What I find funny is that Alyssa was offered a special order from the Madison Ave boutique after buying a handful of items (insane!) and that moron chose Epsom - the worst Hermes leather - for it because she knows zero about the brand. It was such a newb mistake. Epsom leather, when scratched, cannot be repaired and the white of the leather shines through any color. It also ages horribly if you actually wear your bags. What a newb. Even now with her prancing out another box calf bag thinking she’s the sh*t bc “box calf is soooo hard to find in the boutique” but that is bc box calf is ATROCIOUS re scratches and only patinas with A LOT of use. The ONLY people buying box are women in their 60s who have been buying Hermes for years or ladies and gents wants that flex not realizing they’ll have to baby the bag. Alyssa is clueless and the fact that she has had so many offers from Hermes makes me not respect the brand at all. I’ve sold all but one of my Hermes bags bc there is zero special about them anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Screen Shot 2022-04-30 at 10.18.54 PM.png

She tags the resort this way. Definitely sponsored. Also, I know an acquaintance who works for a fashion PR company and is considered a micro-influencer, she stayed here with her BF for free this March 2022. 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.